Girl; Would you receive anal? Guys; Would you give anal? If you’re under 18 don’t bother?

Curiosity.

• Yay
  • Nay

1239

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 38

• Yes, it feels incredible and while it can't replace "traditional" style, variety of the spice of life. What I as a guy most like about anal sex is that it is raw and animalistic. Don't get me wrong, I love romantic intimacy with my girlfriend, but I have that male need to be aggressive and dominant and to feel my girlfriend subordinating herself to me. For whatever reason, anal sex gives me that feeling.

• Me and my girlfriend both love anal.

We are kinky so we are into it. It's a good sexual adventure. A good spice for our relationship and lots of joy for our dirty minded desires.

One of the biggest points of anal is to recognize how to do it. If you do it right; there is lots of pleasure in anal.

Good Luck.

• I find myself asking this question... If I will do anal with a female what's the difference between a female's ass and a man's ass? I find anal to just not be something that I'm interested in but I guess to each his own if you're into that type of thing okay do your thing I just don't know what would make that any difference if you put a wall on one side and put a hole with a man's ass and a woman's ass in it I don't know if you would be able to tell the difference and that bothers me

• I'd be willing to consider it, but it's not something for which I'd make a request. It would have to be if she specifically wanted me to give her anal, I would not do it or ask it for myself as things stand now.

(With the whole under 18 business, where I live the legal age of consent is 16).

• I'm not very into the idea myself but if a girl who I'm with wants it, who am I to say no. I want her to feel good so I'll do it. I will never ask for it myself though.

• Nay for giving, yea for recieving.
    Your options are a tad limiting.

• Anal is bootiful. Once girls try it and get used to it they enjoy it anyway. It is really hot and makes the sex better.

• I would if she wanted... but they never do. I think everyone that hasn't, wonders what's the big deal about it. If it's that good or inflated/not all that.

• If a girl has a fantasy of plowing her boyfriend with a strapon Its oki with me. Man's prostate is his g spot. I've experienced it and it's awesome. Love to find a chick to do it again with.

• If you want to give or receive be sure to take a laxative earlier in day drink lots of fluids to flush yourself so it's a clean experience.

• Look in the mirror bro.

• I see some dude with lots of muscle and a handsome face. What do you see?

• I don't like anal at all. I have no desire, or intention, to ever give anal sex.

• I'm pretty neutral about anal. If my partner wants it in her butt, I'll happily oblige, but I won't got asking for it.

• Been there before, would do it again if the woman wanted it, but not really fussed on it

• Only is she promises to take a dump on my chest afterwards 😉

• Nein nein nein, I don't want j dick to smell like it came from the sewers

• l would give a girl anal if she was clean girls like it in the bum hole

• Yes, I would give. It can give a woman the biggest O of her life if done right

• I love giving it to a woman anally but most won't due to my size.

• What if I want to receive anal too? :/

• Yes and yes. Pegging is fun

• Well I'm under 18 and I did bother

• Too much work

• Yes done it..

• yes i would give, but I am not soo much into it.

• Uh, yes. With enthusiasm.

• been there, done that.. :)

• Yeah

• Maybe on request but not initiating.

• Give everything a go at least once in your life

• I love giving anal

• I'm under 18 therefore I shan't bother

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 12