Do you believe this sexual assault allegation?

Seal under investigation for sexual battery one week after speaking against Oprah.

Seal is under criminal investigation for sexual battery, just one week after he publicly encouraged sexual abuse victims to come forward … but the singer denies any wrongdoing.
Actress Tracey Birdsall tells us she and Seal were neighbors in Los Angeles in the fall of 2016. She says the two developed a close friendship — and only that — until an incident at Seal’s home. Tracey says she was in Seal’s kitchen to retrieve a salad spinner she’d lent him when all of a sudden, he lunged at her.

www.yahoo.com/.../...sexual-battery-125826163.html

The witch hunt continues?
Are any men safe?Do you believe this sexual assault allegation?Do you believe this sexual assault allegation?
Thanks for all the answers

10