Do you believe this sexual assault allegation?

Seal under investigation for sexual battery one week after speaking against Oprah.

Seal is under criminal investigation for sexual battery, just one week after he publicly encouraged sexual abuse victims to come forward … but the singer denies any wrongdoing.
Actress Tracey Birdsall tells us she and Seal were neighbors in Los Angeles in the fall of 2016. She says the two developed a close friendship — and only that — until an incident at Seal’s home. Tracey says she was in Seal’s kitchen to retrieve a salad spinner she’d lent him when all of a sudden, he lunged at her.

www.yahoo.com/.../...sexual-battery-125826163.html

The witch hunt continues?
Are any men safe?Do you believe this sexual assault allegation?Do you believe this sexual assault allegation?
Updates:
Thanks for all the answers

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I sadly don't know what to believe anymore. It seems like all someone has to do is say that a famous person did something towards them, and that person's career is over. Like I want to help people and encourage those who actually got affected, but at this point I can't help but wonder if it's being used as a smear tactic now

1|2
    0|0
    • Exactly. More power to the people who have been sexually assaulted but at this point I'm waiting for proof

• Agreed. Like it's almost like you say he touched you, or did something wrong, and without proof he still gets condemned.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes