Girls, do you ever cry when you are having passionate sex?

Not because you are not liking it, but maybe hormone issues, or you are just enjoying it so much, or whatever? I have done it, please share your experience with us!

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i had females cry on me but hey it was a good cry

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I did before as I was about to cum. It makes sense

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes, many of us do that.
      I think it is the high emotional level of the experience as we near orgasm as you said.
      Great answer, thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• A very hot curvy gal that should have had plenty of experiences, certainly loads of offers for sex would, on the brink of cumming,
    violently throw her head side-side, often long blondish hair flying
    with mouth open as if in a dream/nightmare, then her body would spasm, she'd "awake" and never recall this

but crying? mmmm
    VERY rare but yes it happened
    (not out of regret you lampooners) ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you ever not ask a question in all caps?

1|2
    1|0
    • I like her CAPS

• Show All
    • @FemWorship Thank you Mr FW, for coming to my rescue, you are so sweet:)

• It's almost as if opinions can be different, Petal.

• Yeah only once, I ran away afterwards so the cops couldn't catch me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend does quite often

0|0
    0|0
  • Some call it the sub drop.

0|0
    0|0
  • no :D wt

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I had a girl do that once or twice!

0|1
    0|0
  • sum do cuz of hormones sum cuz it's just so good

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly I've seen cry after girls squirt or have shaking orgasms.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Years ago I knew a lady in another state who I'd have phone sex with. (We never ended up meeting in person.) We'd usually do it on Saturday morning to release the sexual tension. I did notice over the phone that often she would cry after having an orgasm. I never asked her what that was about. I always did wonder though! I was hoping that it wasn't "guilt" that she was masturbating on the phone with someone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I had sex with a friend once and she started crying half way through... after she had cum but i hadn't. Said she shouldn't be doing it cause she was just becoming really religous. So stopped it there.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Yep this happens me sometimes after I have sex. The emotion becomes too much sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚

2|1
    0|0
  • I have before. When the sex is really intense and emotional, sometimes I get so overwhelmed with my feelings and his feelings I cry. Itโ€™s not because Iโ€™m sad, just so filled with loving feelings that crying is just how it releases.

2|1
    0|0
  • ironically, I was never starved for sex like was for food
    so crying is at nice restaurant when I know food is coming soon, the fantasy that I ordered

1|2
    0|0
  • I cried once when the guy said he really like me during the sex. I enjoyed the sex, but its also because I like the guy very much, was afraid he s more like liked me because of the sex. We did had it quite passionately tho

1|1
    0|0
  • If itโ€™s really, really good, yeah I will. Damn emotions!

1|3
    0|0
  • It's happened once or twice when the romantic mood is just right.

1|2
    0|0
  • Never had anyone drive me so ecstatic that I cry out of Passion or pain or anything for that matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have once and that's cuz it was so intense emotionally

2|1
    0|0
  • No, but Iโ€™ve felt such intense pleasure that I couldnโ€™t tell if I was about to laugh, cry, or both at the same time. Thatโ€™s usually climactic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did it once or twice jst coz i loved the sex n the pain n wanted it more.. So with pleasure ๐Ÿ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • I cry when I can't eat chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I cry after sex and I don't know why๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|1
  • It has happened yes

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd cry lmao. Love to have the opportunity.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes if it when it that good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes cry immediately after a really strong orgasm which typically will only happen with someone I really love and feel safe with

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do. Especially when I'm crazy in love with him and that I can finally communicate with him in a way words simply can't

1|1
    0|0
    • You are so right on!
      Only one boy I was that in love with and I could not stop the tears from flowing when we joined together sexually, as I loved him so much.
      Great answer Ms A!

• Isn't it the best feeling!

• By far:)

Recommended myTakes