Was your last sexual encounter good or bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My last partner told me that she had NEVER had an orgasm from sex with a guy and she had given up any hope of that ever happening, so she did not even want me to try to get her aroused. Essentially, she told me to just stick it in her and get it over with. It was not much of a romantic interlude.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It was okay. It would have been better if I didn’t have the flu.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• Sure, had the best masturbation session

1|0
    1|0
  • It was great. I teased her for a while with my fingers, ate her out when she was all wet until she came. Then I put a pillow under her but and gave her some good old fashioned missionary until she screamed with pleasure. Left her with a nice drippy creampie. Her face was all red and she had a big goofy smile.

We snuggled for a bit and then I helped her orgasm again by rubbing her clit. Good times.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thinking now and I'm quiet disappointed, it was just very average, nothing bad but nothing good enough to specifically mention

1|0
    0|0
  • It was "Meh" actually. The girls was a starfish at thr beginning, I went down on her for a moment and it helped her a bit. But it was far from the best one I had

1|0
    0|0
  • It was fantastic and mindblowing! Lots of intense orgasms and sharing of bodily fluids 😉 👅 💧 💧 🍌

2|0
    0|0
  • If we count sexting no it was shit. It was a total mess for me. Well it was pretty satisfying for her.

2|0
    0|0
  • As Woody Allen once said, *even my worst orgasms were pretty damn good”.

2|1
    0|0
  • awesome i love one nighter we cam be total sluts and who cares who is judging

1|0
    0|0
  • It was great. I was sick and she did all the work ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • Was awesome we did it 3 times, there were marks and sweating... Bt its been a loooooong time now

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad, no emotional connection. She had 30+ partners so she does does not care anymore.

1|0
    1|0
  • Was quick, she needed to leave and needed a quickie, so i fantasized about demi levato while we did it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know i can't talk to my hand

3|1
    0|0
  • Bad non experienced and half time made me stop not even 2 min in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad, unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • meh it was ok but definitely not "good".

2|0
    0|0
  • It was pretty good

1|0
    0|0
  • Great blowjob

2|0
    0|0
  • great

2|0
    0|0
  • So good!

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• It was the second encounter with a guy a meet at a bar and felt sex was good. The second time, both sober, he was pretty boring. I can give him a 4/10 even if he tried his best and he's maybe not that boring to others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Great awesome never a dull moment I must say... it makes me forget shit and I ent have it yet... keys, shoes, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It was good. It was kind of an all day at If thing... I think

1|0
    0|0
  • It was goooooooood fam like damn! Made me forget my name!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes thank you.
    How about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Better than good... lol

2|0
    0|0
  • It was good.

1|0
    0|0
  • bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was pretty much ok. A mix of both good and bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was good

1|0
    0|0
  • haven't had one yet lol

2|0
    0|0
  • It was amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very very good

1|0
    0|0
  • Not great but better than nothing and I was happy my boyfriend was in the mood and instigated sex for once. I had to work hard to keep him erect (he has depression, anxiety and medication caused ED), but it made me feel so happy that he wanted me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes