What do you guys think of girl who watch porn?

😈😈

272

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's great that they're exploring their sexual preferences and that they're comfortable with their sexuality. I'm perpetually curious about what girls look at online, and always fascinated to hear about it.

I think that all people have a private, personal component to their sexuality and that I'd prefer to date a woman who uses porn and masturbates over one who doesn't as long as it doesn't get in the way of our shared intimacy.

I especially like sharing porn and fantasy with my girlfriend. We like a lot of the same stuff, and that's really, really nice. It's just one more part of myself that I don't have to hide or pretend not to have around her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch porn, but I'm trying to stop. I take it you watch it or you wouldn't ask a question like that?

• Why try to stop? Don't get me wrong, if it's causing problems in your life then you should cut back, but porn isn't unhealthy or bad on it's own, and in fact a lot of guys find it to be a big turn on.

Exploring your sexuality, finding out what you like, and spending time taking care of yourself (read: masturbation) are all healthy and normal activities. Depriving yourself of them is like depriving yourself of a favorite food forever. Sure you can totally go without it and you don't need it to survive, but WHY would you when you could just... not?

• Read these carefully and tell me: What does it mean to call something "sexual immorality?"

What does it mean for your desire to "lead you to sin?"

What, in essence, is sinful or immoral? None of these passages call out to masturbation as being sinful, but rather warn you away from giving in to your base desires when they would LEAD YOU TO SIN.

We all already know what sin is; it's the many ways in which we can hurt ourselves or others, the children of god. Sorry to burst your bubble, but masturbation isn't one of those ways, and not one of these quotes imply that it is.

If I "look upon my neighbor's wife with covetous intent," that means I'm intending to act on my desires, letting my desires lead me to sin. If I go flirt with her, betraying my girlfriends trust in me, I have sinned. If I pursue her further, come to her house at night and try to ply her with alcohol, or other actions that carry the weight of that intent, then I am being sexually immoral.

See the difference?