How do I know if my f buddy has feelings for me?

My f buddy has been more interested in what do i now like being the first to watch my snap story, texting me back fast, and wanting to be intimate more with a lot of touching and undressing/eye contact.. but I can’t tell if he miss the sex or they’re is feelings behind it as well How do I know if my f buddy has feelings for me?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask, the number 1 reason fuck buddies don't stay fuck buddies is feelings develop. If you both are feeling strongly about this take the next step bring it up casually, maybe in a light teasing way and gauge his reaction

• And my biggest regret is acting like I have no interest in him at all because he doesn’t show those signs either..

• Bait the waters see how he responds guys are very good at keeping their feelings buried

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like he is. Plus why do you care? The rule is if someone catches feelings then you need to RUN! 😂😂😂😂

• Seems like you never been in my position so you wouldn’t know the pressure 😊