How do I know if my f buddy has feelings for me?

My f buddy has been more interested in what do i now like being the first to watch my snap story, texting me back fast, and wanting to be intimate more with a lot of touching and undressing/eye contact.. but I can’t tell if he miss the sex or they’re is feelings behind it as well How do I know if my f buddy has feelings for me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask, the number 1 reason fuck buddies don't stay fuck buddies is feelings develop. If you both are feeling strongly about this take the next step bring it up casually, maybe in a light teasing way and gauge his reaction

1|1
    0|0
    • And my biggest regret is acting like I have no interest in him at all because he doesn’t show those signs either..

• Bait the waters see how he responds guys are very good at keeping their feelings buried

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like he is. Plus why do you care? The rule is if someone catches feelings then you need to RUN! 😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems like you never been in my position so you wouldn’t know the pressure 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• From the way he asked if you have a boyfriend it sounds like you guys haven't hooked up in a while hence why he's asking so he knows whether or not he should move on.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sounds very complicated and I hope you can figure things out.

I feel you need to sit down together and put your cards on the table and let him put his cards on the table. It's time to find out what you're both are feeling and to share that with one another.

I think it's time to tell him about your feelings for him and for him to tell you what he feels.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's grow. Attached to you. Sex does that to humans you know? Funny thing about people who like casual sex. Sex was never meant to be a casual thing, sex is a soul bonding intimate connection so when you pass it around like a deck of cards you just wind up confused.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, your lack of experience is reflected in every word you wrote on this text

• Show All
    • But what it’ll be awkward if he friend zone me.. right?

• If he friend zoned you yeah but what can you really do about that? You could back up and say forget what I said let's just be f buddies again? Are you wanting more with him? Or what is your goal here?

• Jesus Christ women. This is what happens. If you have caught feels for him you NEED to tell him. Maybe he will reciprocate, maybe he won't. Risk is part of the game. Take the chance and do it. Stop wasting time like all women do and tell him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Perhaps he might just want to see how far he can go in getting information over the things you are doing and what's actually happening in your life atm. Can be interest but can be boredom at the same time. I think you can judge best by your feel if your fbud relation with him might be more intense for him that it is supposed to be.. You can tell

0|0
    0|0
  • He's your F'k buddy, but you're worried about him knowing that you might care for him? There's a few adjectives that describe that behavior. I am sure that you wear them proudly. Do you girl, self respect is overrated these days anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough information... but in my experience the f buddy thing is much like the friend zone... unlikely to fully get out of

0|0
    0|0
    • Im afraid of the friends zone or just sex zone..

• Tell him you're not going to be able to do this anymore. See his reaction & you'll know... Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • just the fact that the two of you are even having sex means that there are feelings involved with one of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's wondering where you been at. If you got a boyfriend u can't fuck buddies right? Right?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t he was just wondering because he seen me with someone

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• There never really is any way to know, you can always just ask if you like them back that way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes