If your boyfriend asked for bj every time you want sex is it too much to ask?

I know men can be needy sometimes. But there is something about getting oral from girlfriend that makes us stay and not cheat. Once they stop suddenly we lose interest in the relationship we feel ur not putting ur weight in. So is it not fair to expect something in return when a man makes u happy?If your boyfriend asked for bj every time you want sex is it too much to ask.??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if he tells me to do it, i do it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• It is to much if you want it EVERY time. Plus you have to be doing the same to make it even. If you go down every time and do a good job (she could be faking or just being nice because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.). I think every time is to much, one I like to keep it interesting so I don't like "routines" in the bedroom. If we are doing the same thing all the time I'm going to get bored of you fast. Plus it depends if it affects your performance in bed, some guys get to excited and then end up finishing to fast once the real deal begins. On top of that, oral is strenuous on a woman, being completely serious, imagine trying to suck on a huge, long, thick sucker for a long period of time without scrapping it with your teeth, going deep but trying not to choke, guys have it easy in my opinion. I have a small mouth so I nearly have to unhinged my jaw like a damn snake and it's really uncomfortable, have you ever gotten a muscle cramp in your jaw before? It's not easy for some woman so don't expect to have a mouth on your dick all the time. Mix it up a little.

2|0
    0|0
    • Omg yesss, it's so uncomfortable especially if it takes a long time. Jaw cramp and your neck starts to hurt/ feel stiff. Guys have it easier

• If he told me that blowing him made him not cheat on me I’d drop him, dust off my hands, and go. A person who loves their partner won’t cheat because cheating is shitty. Manipulation like that is a form of emotional abuse, if a mild one and it’s also coercion. Sex is a real effort. Is one of us doesn’t feel good it’s not happening. Sex and love are not currencies. Don’t try to sell somebody your love or time when all you want is their method of payment instead of their personality.

4|1
    0|0
  • Bj is a part of foreplay for me. I do it every time before sex. I had to laugh about your comment that men won't cheat if they're getting bj's. That's not true at all. I've had guys cheat on me, despite getting bj's. What's the excuse then? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends, sex with a boyfriend should be a two way street but I suppose if he likes them means I would be doing them good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Every woman has her personal "turn on" mine was always turning on a guy would turn me on. Oral is always the first thing I do spontaneously. I love it so much, just watching his reactions from my "skills" lol. When I can't handle it enough (when my man has shown me an overload signs of pleasure) I hop on and ride him, that's when sex starts.
    Without oral is fine too but 11/10 times I'm going for oral first.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES it is. Especially if I’m pressured to do it because he’d cheat otherwise. I would never want to be with a guy like that cause that’s fucked up and just goes to show that he doesn’t respect me enough because he would cheat if I don’t do every single sexual favour of his. He shouldn’t even think cheating is acceptable what so ever. Love is not some transaction of “I make you happy so you better give me blowjobs to collect more happy points”. A normal relationship is not some kind of arrangement like that of sugar babies & daddies.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well its depend on their relationship
    And asking is not too much but forcing for it, cud be 2 much.
    Well, in my opinion if sm1 is making me satisfied with whom I'm in love then i wouldn't hav ny problem doing bj evry tym i get satisfied

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually give him a bj to get him nice and hard so he will rock my world. If I don't it's only cuz he couldn't wait to f'ck me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I feel pressure to perform like a monkey 🐒 with a banana 🍌 ... it aren’t gonna happen

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much work wth? If i was your girlfriend and I knew u had this mindset (which she prbbly doesnt) I would drop you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• TF? If your loyalty to a relationship is based on the frequency of oral sex - get ready for a revolving door. Boredom in a relationship happens, a number of times over the years. If you're not prepared to weather the lows without backing out or without bring unfaithful, don't be in a relationship.

4|1
    0|0
  • Wait hold up. So cuz u don't get a bj everytime u want it u feel as if u need to cheat and lose interest and there not putting there weight in? The hell is wrong with u

3|1
    0|0
  • "... getting oral from girlfriend that makes us stay and not cheat."
    1. Speak for yourself
    2. Guys like you are ruining things for the good guys
    3. Tell your girlfriend how you feel about getting oral.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes