Do you consider sleeping with 7 guys at 21 to be a slut?

So earlier today a guy that I’ve been talking to and seeing for a month has been hinting that he really wants me to be his girlfriend. He’s really cute, I’ve never dated a black guy and he’s on the basketball team at the college we go to and I am on the cheer team.. so we’ve gotten pretty close. He said he always had his eyes on me but felt like I never noticed him. I always noticed him though..

Anyways he stopped texting me back and has been really distant. He told me he’s only slept with 4 girls, and all the guys I slept with I was in a relationship with. I lost my virginity at 16 to a guy I was with since I was 12. And then I was heartbroken and just needed someone so I went to the first cute guy I liked. It never lasted. I realize 7 isn’t a good number for 21 but most of my friends have slept with more than me, or equal, close. But none of them have slept with under 5. I just really don’t think it’s that important if you really feel that you click with them. I really liked this guy. And don’t know if I should just ignore him or try and explain myself.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The number doesn't really mean anything in my opinion. My girlfriend is 22 and has slept with many more people than you.

But my number four different people slept with is far lower than hers but at the same time she's never had a long relationship. I've had relationships last over 3 years. One in particular where the girl was living with me and the amount of times that I've slept with that one person is probably more times than my current girlfriend has slept with different people.

As long as all your sexual encounters were safe and no STDs were exchanged it really doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter, Your vagina is not going to change that much... especially with just sleeping with 7 people. Your number would have to be ridiculously high or have a long-term boyfriend with a really large dick for your vagina to be affected.

So in short if he's being a little pussy about the amount of people you slept with move on. It may be an issue that comes up in his own head later because it already sounds like he's self-conscious about it. There's some guys that just need to be realistic about girls. They're not all virgins and they like sex too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys are just insecure hun. Think about it. So you've slept with 2 more guy's than him and he's making a big deal about it. Some guys also make snap judgements that if a woman has had multiple sex partners then she will cheat. As if you can't like sex and be loyal. It's stupid because they are willing to throw away a good woman over something you did before you ever met them. You are fine darlin' and don't let his insecurity or any other insecure jerk bring you down. You don't need to explain yourself and I would tell him that. His loss.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• More than 2 or 3 partners is ridiculous to me. I know plenty of girls that have had zero and want to wait for marriage. So, I'd only go for someone like that. I don't wanna go out of my way to call you a slut because I don't know you but... it's unattractive to hear a girl say she had 7 partners.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thanks for your opinion!

• well... nobody should judge people by this but... if you look at global statistics... you are above average at partners number... and I suppose you are American because it seem that this culture takes all the relationship and sex stuff in a different manner...

0|1
    1|0
    • You should send me the link to the statistics.

• Some guys have difficulty if their girl has a higher number than they do. That may be the case with him. He may get over it, or his male ego may not let him get over it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just explain everything to him, you’ll know exactly where he stands and you’ll feel good that you were honest and didn’t hold anything back. If you do in fact decide to get with this man, tell him everything and don’t leave out any details. Be honest and transparent.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why so many men at the age of 21 if I may ask? That’s a lot of relationships gone awry, if in fact all of those were relationships.

• Show All
    • That seems pretty trashy and disgusting...

• Thanks for your opinion!

• No girl you are fine. It's not the number of people you had sex with. If you use slut as a bad thing (what I would not do in all cases;) ) it is more to the fact if you are trustworthy in a relationship. If you abandon a guy you are "in love with" just because there is a hotter one - well that would be "slutty" in my eyes. If you just accept and enjoy your sexuality that's not slutty in the bad way at all. In fact - I think it's good if a girl knows her sexuality and is self secure enough to act on it instead of letting "what others may think" dictate that part of her life. But that's just my opinion.

1|2
    0|0
  • What's it got to do with anyone else? Everything you've done in your past have all come together to that one point where you're talking to this guy, if he's to immature to handle it then he may not be the guy for you

2|0
    0|0
  • 7 guys or 700... or none. Slut is a totally archaic standard. People should realise that sex is just another action and not let it define them. You could try explaining, but guys like that usually won't listen... its a lesson people learn through life

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not a slut for having sex with 7 guys but maybe you should be more conscious of who you are having sex with and why you are having sex with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm.. If U not played with anyone's emotions.. Ur not slut

1|3
    0|0
  • That's not a bad number, it's about personality, that number shouldn't matter to him, because while he may not be the first to be with you, he will be the only with you, while you two are together.

1|0
    0|1
  • 7 really isn't that bad at 21, I dated a girl who by the time she was 16 had slept with 12 guys. Now that is slutty.

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess it is not defined by number but what you think

1|1
    0|0
    • Agreed! Attitude makes one a slut not really numbers.

• Now a days 7 is probably on the lower side as far as how many guys most 21 year old females have been with. 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nah I knew girls in high school that had a body count higher than 10

1|0
    0|0
  • Your number is not 7 liar. It is much more.

0|0
    1|3
    • Why would I try and get an opinion from people on a false question? If it wasn’t an opinion on the real amount of guys I slept with then I wouldn’t even want the opinion as it wouldn’t apply to me. So that’s pretty dumb of you to say. Just saying.

• Show All
    • You’re right.. lol hey thanks again😊

• Yes Im trolling. All those gag girls who use 7 as a number when it comes to sluts are not trolling at all. The favourite number of the liar. It's just a coincidence that all lying sluts use 7 as a number. LMAO :D

• Yes that's a slut

1|2
    0|1
  • I think it's not slutty

1|0
    0|0
  • Iam afraid Yes it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if it's all at once.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you did them all at once. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand him...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, that means you're having an average of a guy every 3 years, which means you were having sex with someone when you had just come out of the womb. think about that. that's what you're averaging. that's pretty slutty

0|1
    1|0
    • And what are you averaging?

• Show All
    • maybe you’re bad in bed

• Or i have morals

• The number doesn't matter your intentions does when it being a slut. And please follow what @JackieInAbox said

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Some people might say you're a slut, some might say you're not - they guys you slept with were your decision and you shouldn't regret any of them. Honestly; do you even wanna be with a guy who judges you for your sexual past? You should be with someone who loves you for who you are and who makes you feel good, not guilty.

1|1
    0|0
  • You've literally only slept with 3 more people than him, he's completely over reacting. I guess it depends how much you like him on whether or not you contact him again. I wouldn't explain yourself straight away thou-only if it comes up, you've done nothing wrong and shouldn't feel judged by others who are probably just feeling slightly less masculine

0|1
    0|0
  • He's probably worried you have an STD. Maybe tell him you'll get tested for him?

1|4
    0|0
  • No... my number is higher

1|2
    0|2
  • No! You do you girl :)

1|2
    0|1
  • But if a guy had slept with 7 girls by the time he was 21, nobody would bat a damn eye. How many guys you sleep with is your business honey and as long as you're not cheating or sleeping with someone else's man, you're not a slut.

1|2
    0|2

Recommended myTakes