Do you consider sleeping with 7 guys at 21 to be a slut?

So earlier today a guy that I’ve been talking to and seeing for a month has been hinting that he really wants me to be his girlfriend. He’s really cute, I’ve never dated a black guy and he’s on the basketball team at the college we go to and I am on the cheer team.. so we’ve gotten pretty close. He said he always had his eyes on me but felt like I never noticed him. I always noticed him though..

Anyways he stopped texting me back and has been really distant. He told me he’s only slept with 4 girls, and all the guys I slept with I was in a relationship with. I lost my virginity at 16 to a guy I was with since I was 12. And then I was heartbroken and just needed someone so I went to the first cute guy I liked. It never lasted. I realize 7 isn’t a good number for 21 but most of my friends have slept with more than me, or equal, close. But none of them have slept with under 5. I just really don’t think it’s that important if you really feel that you click with them. I really liked this guy. And don’t know if I should just ignore him or try and explain myself.

724

Most Helpful Guy

• The number doesn't really mean anything in my opinion. My girlfriend is 22 and has slept with many more people than you.

But my number four different people slept with is far lower than hers but at the same time she's never had a long relationship. I've had relationships last over 3 years. One in particular where the girl was living with me and the amount of times that I've slept with that one person is probably more times than my current girlfriend has slept with different people.

As long as all your sexual encounters were safe and no STDs were exchanged it really doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter, Your vagina is not going to change that much... especially with just sleeping with 7 people. Your number would have to be ridiculously high or have a long-term boyfriend with a really large dick for your vagina to be affected.

So in short if he's being a little pussy about the amount of people you slept with move on. It may be an issue that comes up in his own head later because it already sounds like he's self-conscious about it. There's some guys that just need to be realistic about girls. They're not all virgins and they like sex too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys are just insecure hun. Think about it. So you've slept with 2 more guy's than him and he's making a big deal about it. Some guys also make snap judgements that if a woman has had multiple sex partners then she will cheat. As if you can't like sex and be loyal. It's stupid because they are willing to throw away a good woman over something you did before you ever met them. You are fine darlin' and don't let his insecurity or any other insecure jerk bring you down. You don't need to explain yourself and I would tell him that. His loss.