Guys and girls who use whisper answer this pls?

Assume that a girl you've been chatted with for a while, you played truth or dare , you asked her sexual qs before, she told u out of the blue she's addicted with showerheads she wanna stop masturbating bc she's afraid to have a death grip and become desensitized down there. What do u think her intentions? Why did she tell you this story? Do u think she wanna seduce u? I'm that girl i want to know how do u think guys.Guys and girls who use whisper answer this pls??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have any intentions? If so I think there are better ways to do it.

It's just something random to say. We can't say much but answer with advice maybe. Reverse the question and think what you would think if a guy said something similar. It's just a random thing to say that doesn't mean much in itself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I would just think that it's really weird random thing to tell. I wouldn't think that she had any intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are asking and begging for a man to come over and have some rough sex with you and make you squirt all over

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she has the intent to wsnt to persue the conversation sexually. So she wanted to "break the ice"... with a sledge hammer xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't think I would think about it. I just would be happy that she tells me ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Same, extremely random thing to tell a guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes