Guys and girls who use whisper answer this pls?

Assume that a girl you've been chatted with for a while, you played truth or dare , you asked her sexual qs before, she told u out of the blue she's addicted with showerheads she wanna stop masturbating bc she's afraid to have a death grip and become desensitized down there. What do u think her intentions? Why did she tell you this story? Do u think she wanna seduce u? I'm that girl i want to know how do u think guys.Guys and girls who use whisper answer this pls??

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have any intentions? If so I think there are better ways to do it.

It's just something random to say. We can't say much but answer with advice maybe. Reverse the question and think what you would think if a guy said something similar. It's just a random thing to say that doesn't mean much in itself.