How likely is pregnancy?

So my first day of my last period was 31st December, and I had unprotected sex on the 17th and the 18th. Which according to the app is 11th and 10th day of cycle. How likely is it that I will become pregnant?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically if you had unprotected sex and he came in you. It's very likely. Especially if you are young, relaxed, and fertile. Did you orgasm? Studies show that LARGELY increases your chances of getting pregnant.

If he didn't cum in you, it's pretty fucking unlikely. Can happen, but highly unlikely.

• It came in me both times. So I really hope I am. I orgasmed before the intercourse but I was relaxed a very slippery

• If you hope you are, I am right here hoping with you. GL! Famel orgasm and female cum increases the chances drastically, also supposed to increase chances of a boy :P

• Thank you so much it really means a lot. Fingers crossed once I do a test 2 weeks later

Most Helpful Girl

• Could happen but they say most women ovulate on the 14 through the 17. Only thing to do now is what out the two weeks and hope for your period or a BFN on a test.
    Good luck