How likely is pregnancy?

So my first day of my last period was 31st December, and I had unprotected sex on the 17th and the 18th. Which according to the app is 11th and 10th day of cycle. How likely is it that I will become pregnant?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically if you had unprotected sex and he came in you. It's very likely. Especially if you are young, relaxed, and fertile. Did you orgasm? Studies show that LARGELY increases your chances of getting pregnant.

If he didn't cum in you, it's pretty fucking unlikely. Can happen, but highly unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
    • It came in me both times. So I really hope I am. I orgasmed before the intercourse but I was relaxed a very slippery

• If you hope you are, I am right here hoping with you. GL! Famel orgasm and female cum increases the chances drastically, also supposed to increase chances of a boy :P

• Thank you so much it really means a lot. Fingers crossed once I do a test 2 weeks later

Most Helpful Girl

• Could happen but they say most women ovulate on the 14 through the 17. Only thing to do now is what out the two weeks and hope for your period or a BFN on a test.
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's only as likely as God touching his finger to you and allowing that to be a part of your life. I also want to say this we can't tell you whether you are or you aren't pregnant we can't tell you how likely it is because we're not doctors but I would say if you have missed your period and you are that far out I would say it is highly likely that you are pregnant but I could be wrong because your body may not be responding in the same manner as it did the month before so I don't know if you're trying with your partner to get pregnant or whether you're saying you're trying not to be pregnant so I don't really know how to address your question without an answer to that

0|0
    0|0
  • If God commands it, then a baby you shall have. Next time cheat God, by using a condom.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is always a chance lol do a pregnancy test dis you not learn this In life or school lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes