How do guys masturbate?

People always say stuff are different than they are in porn... so how do guys masturbate? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿค”

229

Most Helpful Guy

• All sorts of sensations feel good, but the one that actually gets men off is very specific: Movements that stroke up and down the shaft, from about halfway up to the tip, and that either move the skin and don't chafe it, or else are lubricated enough (mouth, vagina, lotion, etc) to slide along without chafing.

Touches, kisses, and licks are all nice, but it's that back-and-forth, up-and-down stroking that actually gets me off. So when it's just me, I grip near the base (a little less than halfway up) and move the outer skin of my shaft up and down, getting faster as the sensation builds, until I finish.

That what you were looking for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like churning butter maybe๐Ÿ˜š