Do you enjoy being woken up for Sex? If so, how do you like to be woken?

Do you enjoy being woken up for Sex? If so, how do you like to be woken?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love sex with my boyfriend but I get shy cause I’m woken up to it lol my hairs messy i look tired i mean I’m still cute but kinda embarrassed I can barely open my eyes lol but I told my boyfriend he Can wake me up whenever for sex or food everything else can wait

0|7
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a korean girlfriend and when I woke up she was gently kissing my penis and trying to wake me up. That was probably the best feeling I've ever had since years.
    Feeling was not sexual. It was like feeling the love that she had. I felt being loved so hard there for some reason.
    I know you all will think this is weird.

1|1
    0|0
    • hardly weird, sounds brilliant

• Show All
    • @parttimelover not taking it bro. I've seen many lovely girls who treat their guys like they are the only guy on the world and those girls were like heavenly pretty. Naah. I don't know how life works but it seems works pretty random.

• @ bird
      Of course. Thats how they get them to commit and bare their heart and soul

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I love waking up to a treat in the morning when he slips it in my mouth and I can dreamily enjoy it while he squeezes my head tight and thrusts until he finishes. The breakfast of champions.

0|3
    0|0
  • giphy.com/.../magic-mike-xxl-joe-manganiello-11jL0cbmwnCQ3S
    But it hardly ever happens because our kids are up by 6am every morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m not a fan of morning sex. I hate mornings all together, I’m grumpy, sleepy, hungry, lazy and I have morning breath. I don’t see anything positive about it.

0|3
    0|0
    • excuse my selfishness. it is the best way to start a day with a woman's taste and scent on you

• I enjoy being woken up for sex. My husband wants it almost all the time. I usually have to push him off me he is so randy

0|1
    0|0
  • My man usually wakes up ahead of me. He does what he needs to do in the bathroom and then goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. If I'm still asleep, he returns to the bed an kisses, licks, nibbles & sucks me. When I'm more than half awake, he gives me "the works" foreplay and I later reciprocate. After all that "breakfast in bed" is completed & done, he follows up with an actual breakfast in bed tray loaded with goodies. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup! Him on top of me or spooning me (anal) but I like to wake him up with a BJ too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have, I was pissed and it was actually my first time, but after a while I was like, alright

0|1
    0|0
  • With cinnamon rolls and thick hof chocolate. Then I'm open for anything.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes love waking up to my guy doing crazy sexual things to me

0|4
    0|0
  • I'm into it provided I'm not exhausted or have work early.

0|1
    0|0
  • Has been fun is past when rested and needing it

0|2
    0|0
    • tougher with kids

• Show All
    • I guess it depends on the kids and how they sleep and their associated needs. I am a complete high sexed deviant but if my kids needed attention even if I was ready to go, or even blow. They came first.

there is an unpredictability with young infants which I am sure you understand. one that throws planning out the window

• ... and this is only the first of 911 and other emergencies we juggle when enjoying life... these tribulations are preparing you for what's to come

• I’ve never had that happen yet.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I do... kissed awake or tickled

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know... am a virgin lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, him giving me oral.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glad you asked!

One big order of cunt lapping to moisten that bitch up before shoving the juicy cum-filled cock inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning sex i like most

0|5
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Oh, gods, yes! Feel free. If I'm willing to sleep next to you, then chances are, I'm willing to have sex. Waking up to my cock in your mouth is a huge turn on. but expect me to bolt suddenly, if it's been a long night. Fast is better; I probably need to pee... :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I favour her riding my face, but, morning 'head' is great as well

• Ah. Well, that's a thing, I guess. i can see the appeal. but I'm a veteran, so waking my by pinning my head down is a bit risky...

• This is not even a close call - YES!!! Nothing like waking up to feel my gfd's tongue licking my balls or feel her sucking my dick. Instant horny!! Love it - and I am more of a morning person, too!

0|1
    0|0
    • must admit it is a bit of a captain obvious question, lol

• Yeah, but fun to think about. In fact, she's sleeping right now, but I might just crawl back into bed and... well... you know!

• you Sir, are a LEGEND

• Yes I love her to take advantage of my morning wood and just wake up to her riding me so that I wake up from a wet dream is to see her being horny with me and enjoying herself as it should be...

0|1
    0|0
  • Very much so! I don't really care how I'm woke up, just as long as I'm woken up lol

0|1
    0|0
  • 1st preference would be to be put to bed with passionate sex = good night's sleep
    2nd is after morning coffee before the workday ala brunch time
    3rd could be morning - best would be morning wood being BJ serviced prior to my waking

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes who doesn't. A little massage on back, lie on top, bite, kiss, pull hair 😘Let the blood rush begin

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love to be woken up from reviving a blow-job.

0|1
    0|0
  • With a girl on top of me giving me a nice kiss on the neck/ cheek

0|1
    0|0
  • i want her to whisper on my ear "tricky rick, bobby slick, wake up and lick"

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't stop thinking "she smells my morning breath" and I try to breathe out the side of my mouth and end up looking like a jackass. All this is fact and I still haven't thought of a new plan short of getting up and brushing my teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how I'm feeling at that particular moment

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex is pretty boring to me... foreplay is a lot more fun though... If she woke me up for foreplay I would be much happier.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes my uncle would beat me before he raped me when I was 7

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please!!

0|1
    0|0
  • yes and with a blowjob

0|1
    0|0
  • With her pussyssy on my face