Do you enjoy being woken up for Sex? If so, how do you like to be woken?

1931

Most Helpful Girl

• I love sex with my boyfriend but I get shy cause I’m woken up to it lol my hairs messy i look tired i mean I’m still cute but kinda embarrassed I can barely open my eyes lol but I told my boyfriend he Can wake me up whenever for sex or food everything else can wait

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a korean girlfriend and when I woke up she was gently kissing my penis and trying to wake me up. That was probably the best feeling I've ever had since years.
    Feeling was not sexual. It was like feeling the love that she had. I felt being loved so hard there for some reason.
    I know you all will think this is weird.

• hardly weird, sounds brilliant

• @parttimelover not taking it bro. I've seen many lovely girls who treat their guys like they are the only guy on the world and those girls were like heavenly pretty. Naah. I don't know how life works but it seems works pretty random.

• @ bird
      Of course. Thats how they get them to commit and bare their heart and soul