What's the oddest fetish you've ever run across in a significant other?

He wasn't my S. O. but i once met a guy who would pay cash for pictures of my tongue. And we're not talking a measly $5.00.

What about you? What's the oddest fetish you've ever run across in a significant other??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My first girlfriend had a math fetish. Mathematics, solving equations etc gave her a lady boner. xD I was cool with it. I'm not really a fan of math buuut, I was cool with it. It made her happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • During the election me and my ex were stress-screwing while CNN was announcing which States were red and which were blue. So in public he and i couldn't talk about politics without getting horny for quite some time.

• xD oh my that's a new one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I had an ex who was fascinated by me peeing.

Not golden showers, or anything, but just like, me peeing in the toilet. She always wanted to hold it for me, when I went. Granted, I enjoy having a woman touch my dick, but I think she got more out of it, than I did, lol.

1|1
    0|1
    • Many women are into that. Peeing is like ejaculating and feeling you "cum" by peeing to them is like a real ejaculation. They want to sense the penis working with fluid coming out.

• Golden showers and water sports (as they are called) are more common than you think. Common enough to be in the gray area of wether it is a fetish or a common practice amongst experienced people.

• When I was living in Baltimore, a Goth/Vamp girl had tied & handcuffed me to the bed & would proceed to make small cuts on my body & lick/suck it up & then make out with me. There was a huge lead up to it until it happened then I was like FUCK YES!!! My first psycho love did not disappoint. I did tell her it was only fair that if I get tied up so does she, she was all game!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bondage or similars, which for some reason I'm becoming more and more familiar with. I would not be surprised if someone had asked me for the dominant/slave role, although that hasn't happened to me.

However, once a friend with benefits kept asking me to spit in her mouth. That is odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex loved giving me a blowjob while her family or mine was in the house in the next room she loved being risky... then would want me to cum on her chest and she would wear it under her shirt while we were out and about in town lol

0|2
    0|0
  • You must have a very unique tongue ;)

Personally I hadn't have anything like that, my SOs were more in the common fetishes area, like rough sex, public sex, stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Know some guys who like their junk being trampled by girls in footwear or barefoot in a proper arrangement... like a table with hole under which they lie and put their parts on table exposed so she can do whatever she desires

0|0
    0|0
  • My current girlfriend wants to peg me. She is terrifying

1|2
    0|0
  • Tell that guy I'll give him as many of my tongue pictures as he wants, $5 each.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a girl once that liked to enact rape scenes in the bedroom, we'd roleplay I was some guy she didn't know and I'd put on a ski mask, I would then force myself on her and throw her on the bed and tie her up and choke her while fucking and she'd scream and keep saying no. One time her acting was so good when she told me to stop, I did and she got pissed and said keep going, then we went right back into pretend play. She also liked having her boobs tied up from the base until her breasts become purple blue and she loved nipple clamps, butt plugs, having really long 14 inch dildos shoved up her face and candle wax. Actually, a lot of girls I dated are pretty submissive, but this girl took the fantasy to a whole new level, I still miss her from time to time, she's married now and has kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol so how much money did you make?
    Did you ever try sending him random pictures of tongues from google to see if he'd notice?

I guess the oddest was a pee fetish.

Never came across a foot fetish girl. Domination and whatnot is fairly common. Had bondage and pain fetishes. Wanting a threesome or getting gangbanged, or what was that one she wanted to have sex but have like loads of dudes touching her and be blindfolded. So she'd just be having sex with one dude but the rest would all be touching, caressing and groping. Public sex too, but its not that uncommon either. Not like straight up middle of times square public, but public places where you can get caught, the thrill of "riding the edge".

Never had something as weird or random as yours though xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an ex that would ONLY have anal sex, and no, she wasn't a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex wanted to get kids so we could fuck them together.

0|0
    0|0
  • One girl liked to wrap my cock up in electrical tape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a furry once... She had an interesting toy collection lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • dacryphilia

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls pooping in their panties

1|0
    0|0
  • Prolapse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me to paid girl 15 dollars for kiss her feet

0|0
    0|0
  • daddy. ugh. i hate that

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything involving the ass or shit is disgusting JMO

1|0
    0|0
    • Shit and vomit are unbearable.
      Butts are pretty normal, though.

• @Futron Yeah butt's are great, but I just dislike the idea off putting anything inside one, exit only for me.

• Can we still share a fetish even if its not an so?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah

• Show All
    • what do you think of it? I asked before and people thought it was weird, I kinda want to be tickled like that too.

• I don't think it's weird. Everyone has a thing 😊

• An Asian girl who liked pooping in my mouth during 69

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a partner that had a foot fetish with male feet.

0|1
    0|0
    • What would she do? :o

• Show All
    • Well , I got , but for my girl.

• @Barryy yeah for a little under a year. Wasn't worth it, it wasn't just because of the fetishes either. It was just a whole bunch of crazy tension.

What Girls Said 12

• The weirdest I've had was not as weird as your experience lol, i used to see this guy who was obsessed with me wearing his cowboy hat during sex. I mean, thats cute for a little bit of role playing, but it was to the point where he didn't want to have sex unless i had the hat on! I found it so weird...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never involved with this guy but we had good online conversations. He told me he likes to watch his girlfriend have sex with other guys. It turned him on. So he said he lets her have sex with anyone she wants as long as he can watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • One wanted me to kick his balls. And another had a thing for burning candles and putting them into my woman parts. 🙄

0|1
    0|0
    • How could any guy want his balls kicked?

• Show All
    • Lol i was gonna say what my ex wanted but you didn’t ask lol

• @Aditisaasha it's ballbusting fetish where guys like girls to kick or squeeze his balls

• The people who have a stuffed animal for a sexual partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a very common female masturbation technique.

• Show All
    • No no I mean, they’re physically and emotionally attached to a specific stuffed animal like a human partner. And when the animal deteriorates it’s like losing a spouse.

• I don’t masturbate that way, I use my hands. And that’s not the same as the fetish, as I just explained.

• My ex liked for me to engage in mdlb but im not dominate at all sooo its was awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an ex who was always ready to share me to show his and male dominance

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is into BDSM.

0|1
    0|1
  • feet fetish, chock fetish.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wanted to share me

0|0
    0|0
  • Being forced

0|0
    0|0
  • He wanted me to be muscular. Like- a huge bodybuilder. He would ask me to do pushups everytime we talked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foot fetish

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes