What's the oddest fetish you've ever run across in a significant other?

He wasn't my S. O. but i once met a guy who would pay cash for pictures of my tongue. And we're not talking a measly $5.00.

What about you? What's the oddest fetish you've ever run across in a significant other??

1224

Most Helpful Guy

• My first girlfriend had a math fetish. Mathematics, solving equations etc gave her a lady boner. xD I was cool with it. I'm not really a fan of math buuut, I was cool with it. It made her happy.

• During the election me and my ex were stress-screwing while CNN was announcing which States were red and which were blue. So in public he and i couldn't talk about politics without getting horny for quite some time.

• xD oh my that's a new one.