How would you feel if your ex starts to date someone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Which one? Lol. Eh. Probably the same. I wish many of them all luck and success and hope they all make good choices (though I'm realistic in assuming it's not going to happen for several, as they made a lot of messed up decisions).

1|1
    0|0
    • Off the topic, you write so well

• Show All
    • I hate no one and always wish them the best I am not with them for a reason... so enjoy

• I would have no right to be hurt but knowing me i would be. It depends on how he treated me in the relationship.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• Depends on how it all ended. If amicably, I'd be happy to hear that she's found someone that's a better fit for her needs.

If she were a monster, I'd worry about his well-being. If he won't listen to me, then I have to chalk it up to him finding out the hard way one day that I was right about her.

And if the latter is the case, then I'd be distancing myself from her any way I could regardless. I know this, because I've met a few monsters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how long we've been broken up, why we broke up, and how long we dated. If we were dating a long time and we loved each other, and I was still hung up on her then I would probably feel crappy. If we were only dating for a month I probably wouldn't care as much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the best but they are your ex for a reason, try to look forward, not back, if you broke up with them then there was a reason for it and you should stick to that and look forward, if they broke up with you then someone else will have the privalage of having you in their life and your ex doesn't deserve you

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a grown ass woman, she can do what she wants. Might feel just a little bad though. For a second.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would feel like she is moved on...
    because i would do the same i would date another girl after my breakup or otherwise my mind will be stuck on that same girl who i broke up recently...
    and then then the things get saapy and all that crap...

0|0
    0|0
  • If it were me then after the break up I wouldn't want anything to do with them for a while but then I would stop caring what they did since they're not part of my life anymore. There's a major difference between hate and apathy

0|0
    0|0
  • A litllee bit of jealousy, but it depends on how ur connection was. If your ex got bad than u laugh at him, if he got good, stay away from that thought, be happy he's happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No issue at all. The key part of the definition is "ex-"

0|2
    0|0
  • Well my ex took a friend's phone and through that, sent multiple selfies to me of her kissing her new man.

Brought back a load of shitty memories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ex wouldn't be ex if he/she was good.. So i wouldn't care at all, as long as its not in my circle of friends..

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally fine. Problem arises when present girlfriend tries to see other people.

0|2
    0|0
  • I really don't care. They stop existing once we're no longer together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because we are no more. How would your ex feel if you are dating someone is a question to answer you question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only care about one ex and if she found good guy and dated him I would be relieved and happy. All other exes don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I first read it I thought thank God she won't be bothering me anymore.
    Then I thought boy that poor son of a bitch she's together with. She's going to blead him dry or drive him to suicide but I probably really should do is find out if I can get ahold of him and warn him
    I would steal every guy she mite get together with. So she could live the rest of her life in absolute misery that's the way she made me feel and that's the way she's going to make someone else feel so might as well she might as well just just make herself feel like it and leave us the hell out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're my ex, so I shouldn't care. I'd wish them the best tbh..

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends of the situation. If both ended the relationship because of external factors (a huge distance, work schedules, a sick family member who needs 24/7 attention you can't afford with a nurse) obviously the love will still be there and you'll expect to get back together with your ex in a near future, having in mind you will do everything you can to make it possible, but it's just an ilussion, your ex can decide to completely move on, it's the scary possibility.

I am facing something similar and this year is the year to take the big steps to go and see my ex. We both agree on it, until she tells me the contrary I will go and visit her.

Obviously if she decides to drop what we agreed I am not going and still having her in FB would be umcomfortable, worst if she confess she has a new boyfriend. It will be the day I will erase almost everything wr once had.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you care if you were to cheat on the girl and she broke up with you and now she is dating someone else? (In my case it would be the guy)

• Hhmm, I did cheat on her online. Our sex life was chaotic, I felt like a monk and didn't make the right choices, I know that had a detrimental influence in the relationship, but I never did cheat on her offline, if I did I wouldn't care if she had another relationship since I wouldn't be in the moral position of tellung her anything related to it.

• Telling*

• Happy that she moved on hoping the guy would treat her better than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pray for the god that they don't end up like me as I know the pain of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitter sweet. Like im happy theyer happy but i wish she was happy with me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • They're your ex. You should be happy. That means they won't be coming back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for her she's my ex for a reason would not care

0|0
    0|0
  • No feelings because she was a hoe. She didn’t appreciate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t care, she is my ex for some reason...

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd feel sorry for that poor schmuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn’t care less

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends
    In my case I'd feel shitty

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaked out, she's dead.

0|1
    0|0
  • Will not give a single shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Be happy for them, but also feel sorry for the other person

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how it ends if your or they are ready for it but then again I believe no matter what a person would have some emotional effect of a loss and end

0|1
    0|0
  • Well my ex has recently started talking to me again and has moved on, part of me is that raging jealous bitch that isn't over him, but another part of me is happy for him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be comparing myself with her and what's so special about her. But, i don't give a crap anymore about my ex coz I'm having an imaginary relationship with my favourite celebrity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably feel jealous at first but then I remember that they are my ex for a reason lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaooo I wouldn't give a fuck
    I would feel sorry for her

0|0
    0|0
    • I’d feel bad for the next guy she is going to screw over. But happy cause I don’t have to put up with her BS any more.

• Very very shitty

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be happy for him

0|0
    0|0
  • My who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel sorry for her

0|0
    0|0