Have you ever cried after having sex with someone?

I had sex with my friends with benefits last night, and shortly after he left, I cried.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex can stir up a lot of emotions. Crying was how you dealt with “emotion soup.”
    I’ve never cried after sex, but I’m just a simple, dumb guy.

“Crying is your brain throwing up.”

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I had a bed story running with my first lady over 10 years ago, after we had sex suddenly I began to cry because I realized that we have only a physical relationship but no real feelings which I began to have... she denied that, 2 years later we had the same situation again but with the reverse (I noticed that it would not work bc we're too different, but she got feelings)... haven't seen each other for many years

• Maybe you're having uncertain feelings and for somehow they got out after the sex. My girlfriend did that once after we had sex, I talked to her and discovered that she was still sad about a fight we had weeks before.

• Why you cried like that? If you don't want it why you did it?

• The last time my ex wife and I had sex before I moved out. We both cried during and after. We both knew it would be the last time.

• thats. because d sex was too good

• Nope

• may i ask why you cried or if you need to you can pm me

• No never

• Tears of joy maybe lol

• NO not at all

• Nope can't say I have

• no,
    what emotions you went through which led you to cry..

What Girls Said 15

• friends with benefits does not give you love. Just sex. Maybe you would rather be loved and make love than have no love and just sex.

I know I shed tears often after an orgasm, but that is because of emotional, as well as physical, release. I do not think this is happening. No real emotional release.

• Only cause i didn't wanna do it in the first place and was regrettably giving into pressure

• Yes I've cried with my boyfriend.

Luckily he's been there to hug me through it.

• Well did u guys have any sort of conflict? was the sex bad and maybe u feel like he isn't going to hit u up again?

• The sex was the same as always- he came but I didn’t. The thought of him never coming back is always in the back of my head too.

• Ya I've cried for that reason too i also slept with him too soon and thought he wouldn't want to see me anymore. its completly normal especially after u have sex with someone there's all theese emotions and chemicals that release

• Do not do something that you do not feel ready for. Why did you cry? Maybe you're not sure of his lov

• Its her friends with benefits.. asking if she's not sure about his love is irrelevant.
      What she needs to answer is why she cried as the list of optional reasons is quite long lol

• Yes I have.. I felt used

• My now girlfriend and I were having sex when she got carried away and struck my back with her belt. It hurt so bad but I lied and told her I was fine. I sobbed so hard after she left. It hurt like hell.

• First time yes. I thought it was wrong and felt guilty about it.

• No I haven't maybe your unhappy deep deep down inside, or sometimes you just need a good cry

• I did, but good crying.

• I have cried few times - after my first time, the sex we had with my current boyfriend after we broke up, some more times when I was simply moody.

• That happened to me a few times. I gave up the friends with benefits thing because it wasn't benefiting me and the sex was one sided (he came, I didn't). I would Stay away from having friends with benefits if it causes you to have a emotional breakdown.

• I’ve crued during sex from physical pain, but I don’t think during.

I’ve laughed after having orgasms, though. I think sometimes it’s the adrenaline and all that at work.

• Oops, I meant I don’t think I’ve crued after. But I’ve laughed uncontrollably.

• I haven’t

• I should have after my first time