Are you uncomfortable with your partner having a sex bot which looks and functions like a Human?

Suppose one day sex bots that totally look and function like a Human gets released. And your partner wants to buy one. Will you be comfortable with your partner keeping a sex-machine that completely looks like a Human?

Note: The bot can also do things like cooking, cleaning and engaging in conversations like a human. Are you uncomfortable with your partner having a sex bot which looks and functions like a Human?
  • Yes.
  • No.
While voting look at the question title.
I didn't notice I made the description opposite from the title.

2215

Most Helpful Girl

• it's sad this is even possible to be a question. i mean that those sort of alreday exist. they may not clean yet, but we ahve sepearte robots for each of those. one day there will be a robot for all. it's creepy and i'f i'm not enough and he's that much of a mindless spender instead of doing something more productive with his money while he's already got something that does it for free, i'd be out in a flash. if i weren't married of course.

i'd probably beat myself for being so stupid to marry him if he were like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh. If they can afford one, I don't see why not. I rather they be sleeping with a sex robot they had spend their hard earned money on than cheat on me with another dude though.