My crush hooked up with someone else the same night I asked her out. Should I still pursue her?

Anonymous
I hope I don't get into too much details. One Friday afternoon at work, I asked out my crush (we're both 22) to which she happily agreed. We scheduled our date for Sunday. Friday night we were both invited to a party of our mutual friends. We were both busy socializing and meeting new people. I noticed she was talking to the new guy that we had both met earlier. There was drinking involved so I think you know where this is going (I personally don't drink). A couple hours later I walked into one of the rooms looking for a friend. I saw my crush and the new guy laying on the bed. She was giving him a blowjob... They didn't notice me because they were both drunk. I left the party soon and went back to my apartment. I won't lie... It was really painful. But I let it go because she has the right to do what she wants. To be completely honest, I'm not really interested in her. I am a virgin and to me sex is something highly intimate and something I want to save for the right person. I'm not big on hooking up and/or friends with benefits because I have different values. Is it wrong for me to not want to pursue her? Do you think I should still pursue her? I just don't see how I can have a meaningful relationship with someone who has such different values to me. One of the main reasons I found her attractive was because she seemed on the more solitary, introverted side. But upon finding her blowing a guy who she just met, my heart kind of hurts to be honest. Let me know what you think.
4
6