Revenge Porn: who's fault is it?

ciitruskiwi u
Definition of revenge porn for those who don't know: "revealing or sexually explicit images or videos of a person posted on the Internet, typically by a former sexual partner, without the consent of the subject and in order to cause them distress or embarrassment"

I watched a documentary on Netflix called "Revenge Porn". I've heard of it before but this documentary really opened my eyes. The countless of websites there are for it, the amount of people who willingly go looking for this, the rude and disgusting comments people leave on the pictures. It's all so sickening and the most shocking of all, the fact that uploading pictures to revenge porn websites is illegal but the websites themselves are not illegal. One of the women interviewed that her pictures were viewed by 48,000 people. That is absolutely sickening. Some people interviewed were victim blaming and that's where my poll comes from. Who's fault do you think it is? The person who sent nudes or the person who posted the nudes without consent? Personally, I think it's the other person's fault. Obviously you should always be careful and not send nudes to every single person (or at all really) and it's always best to not show your face if you do send them but you trusted someone and they betrayed you, that's not right. Yes people will betray your trust but it shouldn't happen and no one likes to think that someone would do that to them.

Few more questions:
Girls, how would you feel if you were ever, unfortunately, in this situation? I'd freak. Just thinking about it happening to me makes me cringe.
Guys, would you or could you ever do this to someone? Also, if it were your nudes shared by an ex girlfriend or whoever how would you feel?
It's the victim's fault, they shouldn't have sent nudes in the first place
It's the other person's fault, they shouldn't have shared photos without consent.
GirlGuy
Revenge Porn: who's fault is it?
27
7