Guys, Can you tell when your girlfriend is feeling horny/frisky?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and see each other a couple times a month. I'm eventually gonna move in with him so our relationship will be a lot easier. Obviously we get creative with how we stay in communication & keep things interesting with pictures and video chat. But here's something weird I noticed. Even though we're not physically together, he can ALWAYS tell when I'm feeling horny/frisky. Within the first few minutes of our video chat he'll be like "You're horny?" I'll be blushing and ask how he knew. He just gets a playful look in his eye and just says he knows. I have no idea how this is possible unless we're actually in the bedroom together? He says my face gets a bit flushed during those moments and my breath comes out a little quicker when I'm in the mood for sex. I don't even notice the difference in myself and yet he gets it right every time lol? Guys, can you tell when your girl is feeling horny? What are the telltale signs?
4