Sex after how many dates? should I tell him I’m a virgin?

BellaLum
So Im into this guy I met on tinder but **we’ve only seen each other 3 times** I’m 20 & he's 25. I’ve been in 2 long term relationships but haven’t had sex yet, for one reason or the other-too young or distance. But this guy is older than me & he has a lot more experience. Would I be right thinking that he probably expects sex soon? I’m fine with it I’m just a little worried bc I’ve been quite careful about whom I choose to sleep with- even after i 100% trusted & was in love with both of my past partners, and I don’t like the potential risk of him sleeping with me a couple times and then dropping me, it would kinda suck losing my virginity to some guy on tinder like that. So I’m wondering if I should be straight forward & say something like “look I like you but this is what I ideally want, and this is my situation (Virgin), obviously I don’t have a crystal ball to see if things work out, but are you with me just for a casual hook up or are you open to possibly more?” Is this too much after only 3 dates? Am I wrong to expect a possible relationship from tinder if things go well? Ugh help me🤦‍♀️😂
Sex after how many dates? should I tell him I’m a virgin?
Add Opinion