Guys, do you sometimes hate that women around you wear revealing outfits in public/at work?

aa180
Guys are extremely visual creatures. Always have been. Always will be. When it comes to sex, our idea of foreplay is watching and carefully studying a woman's body and her outfit; the way it accentuates her curves, the way it exposes some skin while keeping the rest of her body left to the imagination, the way she is moving her body in a sexually suggestive manner. We study her every contour and her every movement.

Combine that with the fact that we get turned on as easily as flicking on a light switch, why then does it not bother you for women to wear such outfits in public or at work?

A survey conducted in Australia a few years ago found that 75% of men who worked in an office environment admitted that they did not like the way the women at their work dressed because they found it too distracting. I myself went through the same thing at uni. I found myself unable to avert my gaze and could not stop thinking about sex. My underwear would see its fair share of pre-cum and the first thing I would do once I arrive home was masturbate just to relieve myself from the constant urge I was experiencing throughout the day.

So guys, have you ever experienced the same thing and do you sometimes wish that women were a little more modest?
Yes, I wish they were more modest both in public and at work
Yes, but only at work
Yes, but only in public
Vote C
It bothers me only sometimes
Vote D
No, I wouldn't change a thing
Vote E
GirlGuy
7
5