Girls: do you taste your own cum?

Some girls are disgusted about consuming a guy's semen (cum) because it might taste awful or simply it contains sperm. But what her our love juice?Girls: do you taste your own cum??
  • No I don't consume any type of cum
  • No I don't consume my own cum only guys cum
  • Yes I do consume my own cum as well as the guys
    Vote C
  • Yes but I only consume my own cum
    Vote D

234

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what I taste like. DO YOU?

• If you're referring to the taste of my own cum then no. However how does the girls cum taste like I can assure you that I have an idea since I taste it in various setuations.

• Goes both way wouldn't you think?

• Yeah I think it's fair enough if it goes both ways. But most people are forgivable because my wife didn't taste hers and I didn't taste mine but we give each other oral all the time lol