Is it ok to throw up while giving a blow job? Is the guy super grossed out or would he understand?

Anonymous
I'm 19 and I am hooking up with this guy and I gave him a blow job before (my first one) and it went well. Then we met up again I gave him another blow job and it went really well, he said I did really good and he was super into it. Then, the same day we went for another round and it was going really well, then we attempted to transition to sex (I'm a virgin) and it was too painful for me and he couldn't get it in so we stopped. Then we just decided to finish up the bj but at the end I deep-throated him and I threw up on his dick and all over me. He said it has happened before, but I could tell he was not happy. And also I was in a lot of pain after attempting to have sex and he was super scared because I could barely stand, so Im afraid he is going to be too scared to see me again.
Has this happened to you before?
Do you think he will want to stop hooking up?
17
1