shouldn't women be free to go topless in public?

waynej200
I believe women should be able to feel free with out lawful persecution to go topless when ever they feel like but only where its socially and lawfully accepted for men to be topless too. So sorry girls not titty floppin on the dance floor or to get a promotion at work. This does include breast feeding as well. Sure at first most girls would be self conscious but men are too going shirtless in public. Sure it will take time to get used to. But this is a decent step to showing that women are equal to men (set aside the obvious fact that this isn't the biggest issue that needs dealt with to make women equal). I feel like if we were to clear this up, it would help a lot of women with their confidence and freedoms. So give me your opinion, reply with your numbered answers to this list, please:
1. Do you think it should be federally legal for women to be able to choose to be topless when and where men can?
2. Do you believe in it enough to sign a petition to help change the law?
3. Do you know your local laws on the subject?
4. If your a girl, would you try going shirtless in public if it became legal and others were doing it?
5. Would this freedom change anything for you, how you feel as a woman, equality?
Thanks, can't wait to hear your replies!
5
11