White guys, do you like big butts?

Everybody knows Black and Hispanic men do.White guys,do you like big butts?
White guys, do you like big butts?
White guys, do you like big butts?

148

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 47

• https://i.imgur.com/JUqf7tI.jpg

Instead, this is what I find attractive:

https://i.imgur.com/PuEMzta.jpg

• I agree. It looks so proportional and natural.

• @desidoll Those are Brazilian volleyball players, and especially the middle girl has a crazy bubble butt, but it's still not crazy big. But the girl on the left is actually about ideal to me, though all three of them are hot hot hot.

• I LOVE bubble butts but those are a bit too much.

• those girls all have horrible asses except the first one. That's not what people are taliking about when they say a big ass.

They mean it should be rounded out from her body and not flat, not that it should be disproportionately bigger than the rest of her body

• Those are hideous. It makes me wonder how they wipe that fat ass

• I love a nice ass. But as to size, I prefer when a woman's ass is in proportion to the rest of her, just as I prefer well-proportioned boobs. It's more about the shape than the size.

• I’m a bit confused with the obsession on size, because for me, it isn’t about the size of boobs or ass, but it’s all about the shape.

• I do, but not like that, jesus. That's quite a jump.

• excluding 95% of this site, literally every dude likes big butts... there's a reason there's countless songs about donks and none about small ones.

• Guys with very small peens need the smallest & flattest possible. Not saying it’s really race specific tho.

• I don't consider myself white (mostly Hispanic) but I'm all about shape and firmness/softness. Not about size, but there is a point where it's too big. Same for boobs.

• No. Something that is well shaped and appropriate size is much better to look at and feel than a lot of fat, nothing wrong with having a big ass but its not something I personally am attracted to.

• Big or small, a well maintained, firm ass is attractive

• I'm not really attracted to this current trend of big, bubble butts. I prefer more normal-looking women when it comes to all their body parts.

• That last picture LMAO

I can get down with a big butt. It's not really my preference, though.

• Love them. There is no limit lmao. At least with me. If your ass takes up two seats, that's hot 😍

• Everybody is different. I like it, I can't lie about that.

• Ya more for like a night for sex
    But prefer normal for a girlfriend

A bit juicer than normal though

• No! I like a small, well shaped ass. Like a mini version of a bubble butt I guess...

• I like butts of various sizes of they are shapely and fit.

• I'm Hispanic and I like it proportionate. I wouldn't go for the ones in the pictures cause it doesn't look natural. There is such a thing as too big.

• I like that add in the first picture but the other 2 are a bit much.

• You're right, first one isn't as bad as the others. I still wouldn't go for that though.

• Butts are nice. But those pics are just a no to the hell no.

• I like a tight, firm, shapely ass. The asses in these pics just look sloppy and fat to me.

• Not really my thing. Proportional to the rest of her body is what l
    I like.

• White?
    That's a little racist just bunching all white people together like that!

• I'm an ass man so I have a hard time finding fault in any size ass. But it can be too big.

• Maybe on the first pic but no on the others. A nice booty is the best but these are a bit extreme.

• Stop race baiting. Thanks

• I prefer bubble butts.

• Very much!

• Yeah, but they have to look good

• ehhhh pass sorry

• Show more from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 1