White guys, do you like big butts?

Everybody knows Black and Hispanic men do.White guys,do you like big butts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• https://i.imgur.com/JUqf7tI.jpg

Instead, this is what I find attractive:

https://i.imgur.com/PuEMzta.jpg

1|3
    1|0
    • I agree. It looks so proportional and natural.

• @desidoll Those are Brazilian volleyball players, and especially the middle girl has a crazy bubble butt, but it's still not crazy big. But the girl on the left is actually about ideal to me, though all three of them are hot hot hot.

• I LOVE bubble butts but those are a bit too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • those girls all have horrible asses except the first one. That's not what people are taliking about when they say a big ass.

They mean it should be rounded out from her body and not flat, not that it should be disproportionately bigger than the rest of her body

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are hideous. It makes me wonder how they wipe that fat ass

3|2
    4|0
  • I love a nice ass. But as to size, I prefer when a woman's ass is in proportion to the rest of her, just as I prefer well-proportioned boobs. It's more about the shape than the size.

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m a bit confused with the obsession on size, because for me, it isn’t about the size of boobs or ass, but it’s all about the shape.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, but not like that, jesus. That's quite a jump.

1|0
    0|0
  • excluding 95% of this site, literally every dude likes big butts... there's a reason there's countless songs about donks and none about small ones.

1|1
    0|0
    • Guys with very small peens need the smallest & flattest possible. Not saying it’s really race specific tho.

• I don't consider myself white (mostly Hispanic) but I'm all about shape and firmness/softness. Not about size, but there is a point where it's too big. Same for boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Something that is well shaped and appropriate size is much better to look at and feel than a lot of fat, nothing wrong with having a big ass but its not something I personally am attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big or small, a well maintained, firm ass is attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really attracted to this current trend of big, bubble butts. I prefer more normal-looking women when it comes to all their body parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • That last picture LMAO

I can get down with a big butt. It's not really my preference, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them. There is no limit lmao. At least with me. If your ass takes up two seats, that's hot 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is different. I like it, I can't lie about that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya more for like a night for sex
    But prefer normal for a girlfriend

A bit juicer than normal though

0|0
    0|0
  • No! I like a small, well shaped ass. Like a mini version of a bubble butt I guess...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like butts of various sizes of they are shapely and fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Hispanic and I like it proportionate. I wouldn't go for the ones in the pictures cause it doesn't look natural. There is such a thing as too big.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like that add in the first picture but the other 2 are a bit much.

• You're right, first one isn't as bad as the others. I still wouldn't go for that though.

• Butts are nice. But those pics are just a no to the hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a tight, firm, shapely ass. The asses in these pics just look sloppy and fat to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my thing. Proportional to the rest of her body is what l
    I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • White?
    That's a little racist just bunching all white people together like that!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an ass man so I have a hard time finding fault in any size ass. But it can be too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe on the first pic but no on the others. A nice booty is the best but these are a bit extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop race baiting. Thanks

1|4
    1|0
  • I prefer bubble butts.

2|1
    0|0
  • Very much!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but they have to look good