Does anyone else enjoy sex or masturbation in the mornings?

Not on weekday mornings, cause there's not usually enough time, but on long lazy weekend mornings when there's no hurry to get up...

1859

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, very much so. When I can get a weekend off. I really enjoy waking up on a Saturday morning, have a great masturbation session, getting something to eat and then taking nap. I didn't think anyone else like doing that as well. hahaha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it - nothing better than a Sunday morning in bed masturbating. Sometimes I can have 4-5 orgasms before I get up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel the exact same way :-).

• Sad. It pains me to see a woman "waste" herself, with no man to enjoy. I know you do what you like, but I'm still sad.