Does anyone else enjoy sex or masturbation in the mornings?

Not on weekday mornings, cause there's not usually enough time, but on long lazy weekend mornings when there's no hurry to get up...

2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, very much so. When I can get a weekend off. I really enjoy waking up on a Saturday morning, have a great masturbation session, getting something to eat and then taking nap. I didn't think anyone else like doing that as well. hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it - nothing better than a Sunday morning in bed masturbating. Sometimes I can have 4-5 orgasms before I get up

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel the exact same way :-).

• Sad. It pains me to see a woman "waste" herself, with no man to enjoy. I know you do what you like, but I'm still sad.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• Of course but then I like middle of the night sex, afternoon sex, evening sex, anytime sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • i masturbate every day on waking up and before bed. When attached it was sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes idc what time or what day, morning is always best! I pretty much always masterbate before my morning shower. I wish i had a girl to wake up to every morning and have fun with every morning, the same girl!! None of that 1 night stands or whatever that bs is or just casual stuff i want permanent shit!! I hate the dating life

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Morning sex is really special. There's just something about being horny in the morning that's just different from later-in-the-day horniness. Of course for guys we often wake up horny and with an erection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weekend mornings are a great time to fuck. No time restraints, no interruptions. And the cock is naturally at his hardest in the morning, due to natural high testosterone levels in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sex in the morning is the best I think. Or maybe only second after reconciliation sex. It is also the best way to use my morning wood.
    I think I read somewhere that women have the highest amount of sex hormones within a day at the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I love morning sex, also mens testosterone is highest in the morning it increases stamina, but I usually masterbate in the morning if I wake up on time

1|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself a morning person but I don't have the energy to fuck the way I like to right when I wake up, so I tend to prefer masturbation

1|0
    0|0
  • Weekday or weekend.. I normally either masturbate or have sex with wife both v before bed and in morning

0|0
    0|0
  • I just love it so much. Its like blessing the day to come.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't masturbate until the night time and when it's a one night stand, it's also at night.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm totally a morning person. I wake up with a huge hard on just about every day and always start with a good want. Come to think of it, I've got work to do...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do enjoy masturbating in the mornings on the weekends but it would be sex if my girlfriend didn't wake up at 3 in the afternoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love morning sex. It's the best feeling to be woken up by my wife sucking my morning wood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning is the best time especially when you wake up an erection

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter its which morning but Morning Sex is always more fun

1|0
    0|0
  • It's actually when Im the most horniest. I wake up and want to have sex or masturbate so bad and edge my cock and take my time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah get up, chat a bit, get off together and hit the shower while the other makes coffee ☕ sounds great

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex or masturbation on morning during weekends is perfect... I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • any time pretty much xD but yeah mornings is fine :P gotta make use of that morning wood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes - absolutely - almost a must to do as wake up with a pitched tent most every morning :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Slow lazy mutual masturbation and slow lazy sex before coffee is always worthwhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • . everyday morning... i have to masturbate before getting from bed...

0|0
    0|0
    • Ur questions on sex Are just too good... they. give a hard on...

• Yes. I usually cum 6-12 times on the weekends. Gotta prep for the next week. 💪

0|0
    0|0
  • On weekend mornings, I'd be missed for hours between her legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Always in the mornings kinda sucks having morning wood haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I always masturbate in morning
    And in the night every day

0|0
    0|0
  • For us old guys, sex or masturbation is best in the mornings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I just do it whenever the mood hits. Morning, afternoon, evening, 4AM.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex would be the best

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Masturbation definitely. Sometimes not enough energy for sex though

1|5
    0|0
    • Yeah... during morning sex I usually just lay there... still feels good though

• Yes. I enjoy it but it's too bad I'm almost always alone in the mornings...

1|5
    0|0
  • I’m a morning person and I love morning sex. Or giving my boyfriend a bj. Or just taking care of business on my own.

1|5
    0|0
  • I masturbate about 2-3 days a week. I work weekends, so it's opposite for me, although I work nights. So either way, I have plenty of time to do my thing before getting ready.

0|3
    0|0
  • There's absolutely nothing better than a good f****** session to start the weekend off.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm down with good morning sex, as long as I can brush my teeth first lol.

1|4
    0|0
  • Only on week-ends or days I don't have classes in the morning.

0|3
    0|0
  • Everyone enjoys in morning , it wakes you up properly

0|1
    0|0
  • Ummm, Yeahhh.

1|1
    0|0
  • no. nobody likes sex when you're lethargic af

1|0
    0|0
    • No, I mean when you first wake up and you feel that sudden burst of energy...

• I don't know about you but im not energetic in the morning for sex

• I absolutely enjoy it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love morning sexe !

0|2
    0|0
  • Weekends morning and masturbation yes 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I enjoy it sometimes

0|1