Mom-Of-Three Breastfeeds And Free-Bleeds While Doing Yoga, What are your thoughts on this?

Decentguy

I totally agree with her and support her, being a mom is really hard.
i totally disagree with her, she can sit like a normal person, and then can breastfeed her kids, nobody is that busy.
The little kid thoughts : *why my mom is soo weird? why can't she let me drink milk like a normal person?*
Vote C
I support the kids, who are sucking her breasts, Yeahh, you go kids, suck the shit outta her titties !!!
Vote D
I can agree with everything except posting pics. The child does not have a choice in that. Also of purposely posting​ pics of her bleeding on her clothing during yoga. Really? There may be a screw loose.
Vote E
That frustrated moment
Vote F
GirlGuy
14
19