How do I get my boyfriend to finish from oral sex?

Anonymous
Im going to get a little personal but I have never been able to make my boyfriend cum from oral sex. He was the first guy I have ever done anything with -even kissed, so I was new at everything! - but I tried my best. He has about a 7 inch penis, maybe 8 when he is extremely aroused. What I usually do is take about 4 or 5 inches in and go up and down and occasionally I will take in the full 7 or 8 inches. I can't "deep throat" for the entire time because I will gag and thats something I have been working on by sticking my toothbrush down my throat every morning and practicing my gag reflex. Also, I really enjoy giving him oral sex and I always give it my all but he only recently started making any noise at all and not once has he ever came from oral sex. I tried keeping my tongue curved the entire time which I heard is more pleasuruable than a straight tongue, I tried to not touch him with my teeth and only do a light grazing on rare occasions. I tried using a lot of spit, letting him push my head down. He has "throat fucked" me and I can do that for about a minute before it gets to be too much then I will push on his stomach to make him stop. Im trying my best because a lot of people saying that they can make their boyfriends cum from oral sex and I can't. Also its the same with sex. I mean he cums, usually multiple times a night. But it takes him forever to cum. I always wonder if he is enjoying it even though Im always wet and we dont use condoms it takes him almost 2 hours to cum most of the time. And then every time after he cums the first time takes maybe 30 to 45 minutes. I ask him if he enjoys it and his response is always "I wouldn't have came so much if I didn't 😁" with the grin and everything. But I can't help but feel like Im not doing it right. What can I do to improve or make him cum faster. I mean dont get me wrong Im not complaining I love taking our time but sometimes I just want to blow his mind.
How do I get my boyfriend to finish from oral sex?
Add Opinion