Are women being judged and ridiculed on their breast size on social media?

The umpire stretching his arms means "No Ball" and I think you can relate what the memes actually mean.Are women being judged and ridiculed on their breast size on social media??

819

Most Helpful Girl

• As obvious as our society makes it, of course women are being judged in multiple ways including their breast size. Since you're only asking about women, I won't talk about men. As you all should know, women tend to have less paying jobs than men, which isn't fair, but society still allows it. Many women are also being judged as "weak" or "helping out at home" kind of people. This isn't true, yet in our world, people still judge that way about women, sure it isn't as much as before, but it still exists.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Since you're only asking about women, I won't talk about men

Need more inputs on this. You might be the MHO :)

• Men have unfair parts too, whereas women are prioritized for starting businesses faster than men, and believe it or not, female scientists are now favored for new, more creative, innovations such as the NASA Women lego set nominating the most wonderful woman astronauts. Another thing about being unfair for men is that since society see woman as "weak individuals" then naturally, the pressure rests on males. Their pressure, stress, and anxiety are seen to be 37% more than women who work in the same field.

• Unfair parts?

Another thing about being unfair for men is that since society see woman as "weak individuals" then naturally, the pressure rests on males. Their pressure, stress, and anxiety are seen to be 37% more than women who work in the same field.

This one was soo good !