Are women being judged and ridiculed on their breast size on social media?

The umpire stretching his arms means "No Ball" and I think you can relate what the memes actually mean.Are women being judged and ridiculed on their breast size on social media??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As obvious as our society makes it, of course women are being judged in multiple ways including their breast size. Since you're only asking about women, I won't talk about men. As you all should know, women tend to have less paying jobs than men, which isn't fair, but society still allows it. Many women are also being judged as "weak" or "helping out at home" kind of people. This isn't true, yet in our world, people still judge that way about women, sure it isn't as much as before, but it still exists.

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Since you're only asking about women, I won't talk about men

Need more inputs on this. You might be the MHO :)

• Men have unfair parts too, whereas women are prioritized for starting businesses faster than men, and believe it or not, female scientists are now favored for new, more creative, innovations such as the NASA Women lego set nominating the most wonderful woman astronauts. Another thing about being unfair for men is that since society see woman as "weak individuals" then naturally, the pressure rests on males. Their pressure, stress, and anxiety are seen to be 37% more than women who work in the same field.

• Unfair parts?

Another thing about being unfair for men is that since society see woman as "weak individuals" then naturally, the pressure rests on males. Their pressure, stress, and anxiety are seen to be 37% more than women who work in the same field.

This one was soo good !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• behan, sure.

The other aspect is accepting the attempts. Rather than, to continue on with the cricket reference;

' Allowing it to go through to the keeper...'

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face was pretty but she had no actual breasts that I could tell. That's not exactly desired as men find breasts attractive for scientific reasons.

However, women are definitely over sexualized and it influences other women to sexualize themselves.

3|0
    0|0
    • For scientific reasons lol

• Show All
    • Is the first part of your opinion about the Priya Warrier?

• About the what?

And @Blossum5 there is without a scientific reason why men love breasts. This is common knowledge I thought

• Well, since social media is the home of internet trolls who are 12 years old, I probably wouldn't think too much of it. I think you'd feel pretty stupid when you find out that the person on the other end that's causing you stress and grief is still in grade 6.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest body shaming has become quite common by trolls on various social media platforms;and thats quite shameful and disgusting; Noone has the right to judge any individual leave alone women based on their body;women have become soft targets of social media because these idiots think women as mere sexual creatures; even her dressing sense isn't spared; such a pity.

0|0
    0|0
  • So are men with average dick sizes and below... Both genders are at eachother all the time.

2|5
    0|0
  • Breast size is such a stupid thing to ridicule someone about, as if any woman has a choice of sizes, or that it had anything to do with the kind of person she is. Hopefully, small breasted girls will come to the realization, that whatever boob size they have, it's okay. One size is just as feminine as another, and and looks as good an another. For every guy who likes big boobs, another guy likes little boobs. Don't hunch over due to boob size, as they are all beautiful. Stand straight, walk tall, because whatever you have, that is not what makes you a woman. That comes from inside you. If a guy doesn't like what you have, then that is his stupid loss, not yours.

3|0
    0|0
    • My mum and my brother used to tease me about the size of my B cup breasts. That's until I hit back at them.

• @Goodwifie : Good that you stopped them. Why would they tease you about a B cup size? That's seems like a good size to me.

• Because all the women in my family have big boobs but they're also overweight.

• That's just ridiculous. Who does that? Probably some small dick guys with anger problems.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds about right.

• Show All
    • @AditiSaasha Nothings going on πŸ˜…

• @sunshine97_ unfortunately, lol

• I sick of the basement dwelling trolls that have life so they feel that it's ok to judge or put others down because of physical appearance. If you notice most of the ones doing it hide behind fake names and no picture or a picture of who they wish they were. I love women for being the mysterious and wonderfull cretures they are. Each in her own way. Do I prefer larger breasts? Yes but I also dated an awesome woman for a while who had A cup titties with nice puffy nipples and she was awesome. Most of the guts out there doing this would b single if women judged all men by their dick size!

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know I have yet to see any of my friends ridicule or be ridiculed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is judged and ridiculed but I don’t know I’m not a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Small boobs are funny

0|1
    0|0
  • Small boobs are really cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont judge on breast size. Who gives a shit

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah, guys don't judge girls by their breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope not, that's real mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Social media brings out the worst in people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably they are, people can be like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell with her boobies..

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't ridicule women based on their breast.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I've had girls talk about how my boobs aren't big enough but I've never had a guy complain about my breasts. I think girls overestimate how important big boobs are. If you are otherwise attractive then small big is not a big deal.

2|3
    0|0
    • Guys have preferences, but I think most appreciate all of them. And you are right that gals seem to be the ones mostly belittling small boobs.

• No one would ever dare to body shame me about being relatively flat chested anymore, as I always give them the taste of my own medicine.

Besides I love being relatively flat chested as the clothes I prefer suits my figure e. g. baggy clothes, turtle neck shirts and sweaters with a Peter Pan collar.

1|2
    0|0
  • Tends to happen.

I try not to let it get to me though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never noticed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe yes

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say on social media - but more when a small chested woman "tries" to look appealing by wearing a push up bra and making something out of boobs because of a dress that shows and is for cleavage. That's when they get made fun of. But when it's covered up it's over looked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that the wink girl?

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes it is. She was famous overnight and now people are trolling her for the size!

• She's still a child though

• Yup she is. And that's why the question. Have people become so ignorant?

Recommended myTakes