Does 'perfect sex' exist? if so, what does 'perfect sex' mean to you?

1130

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Perfect sex to me would consist of walking into a house filled with candlelight, rose petals, and soft slow music playing in the background. Then i want him to strip into his boxers while i throw on something sexy (impatiently waiting for him to make things sexier when he rips it off my body). But Notice i said house and not “room” because what also makes great sex is being able to do it in more than one place. I want a little foreplay on the couch or kitchen counter before we make love in the bed followed my round 2 in the shower. I want to be moaning and i want him to be groaning. I want us to both be tested and clean so that we have no reason to use a condom (prob won't matter much since i prefEr we be married). For others, sex in diff holes would probably be enjoyable but for me, im strictly vaginal. I want him to sex me in every possible vaginal position (cause im not into anal) and i want it to be a mix of slow/passionate and fast/rough. I want to make him cum inside of me until it drains his dick dry and my pussy is forever wet so that shouldn't be too hard to convince his dick to “give into me” haha. Afterwards, i want us to lay beside eachother and cuddle as he leaves his dick inside of me and we fall asleep. This would be perfect sex for me

• when the head so good your whole body shake, a neat tongue kiss crazy sexual energy with a big dick that he knows how to work, that got me hugging the sheets to take of his dick, squirting and creaming on all his dick and a big fat nut at the end (means i did a good job) with us both tired and satisfied.

• Yes, yes, it does. When everything fits right. When you are just as physically into them as you are mentally. When you make love to their soul but can still fuck like rabbits. When you can just explore with each other and reach new heights. Things you might have never considered with another person. When your body feels like it's being electrocuted from a whole body orgasm. Oh yes, it exists.

• The associated question is when it is so good isn't there always the thought that it can get more 'perfect'?

• Hmm... I guess. Yeah, the thought of the possibility that it can get even better is what makes it perfect. The fact that that possibility even exists.

• In a sense, perfect sex is an evolving entity. Always getting better as it further evolves and defined by pragmatism in action

• Great communication and an understanding of each others likes and dislikes.
    Wanting to equally give pleasure.
    Not getting into a rut and become a lazy lover, keep it fun and interesting.

• i think it is about the 'knowing' and the intuition that goes hand in hand. You read the woman and know what she wants at that moment and you facilitate her. while at the same time fully unlocking her and allowing her to fully immerse in the height of ecstasy

• I think perfect sex is when both partners listen to (either verbally or through visual cues) what each other wants by way of their sexual interests and what feels best and each provide it.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 29

• Knowing my partner is pleased and feels totally loved safe and secure in my embrace. Hearing the deep breathing of satisfied sleep escape her lips and the warmth of her juices draining over my legs as we spoon and hold her tight and that slow grind as she pushes her hips back into to my slowly swelling cock as she lets me know she wants it burried root deep as she drifts all the way to sleep holding me in her through the night.

• you certainly have a way with words to perfect encapture the lightning in a bottle magic

• thank you very much, I am always more comfortable and eloquent with the written word than I am in person. I am more able to get my thoughts out in written word than I have ever been able to speaking. I have also a vivid imagination and enjoy some erotic writing, lol but seriously thank you it is truly how I feel.

• to put it simple having sex with an escort or any other sex workers.

https://i.redd.it/m1w0ze08d0cy.png

I created that image by the way

• Sex is highly overrated.
    Side effects of orgasms outweigh its benefits.

• My definition of perfect sex is when the desires, fantasies and kinks or fetishes of both people are satisfied. Both people must also reach their climax and the quality of the climax has to be top notch.

• Its when you plan it i mean a whole day where you take her out to shopping. Than a spa/ massage for two finally get dine and wine and give her best orgasm she ever had. More than 2 hour sex taking your time.

• planning is fun but so is impulse. like being out for dinner and looking her dead in the eye and saying 'i want to fuck you...'

• Not all...

• I like ur take on dirty talk lol quite surprising woman like dirty talk. I had a few that slapped me for talking dirty to them.

• More from Guys
    24