Does 'perfect sex' exist? if so, what does 'perfect sex' mean to you?

1130

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Perfect sex to me would consist of walking into a house filled with candlelight, rose petals, and soft slow music playing in the background. Then i want him to strip into his boxers while i throw on something sexy (impatiently waiting for him to make things sexier when he rips it off my body). But Notice i said house and not “room” because what also makes great sex is being able to do it in more than one place. I want a little foreplay on the couch or kitchen counter before we make love in the bed followed my round 2 in the shower. I want to be moaning and i want him to be groaning. I want us to both be tested and clean so that we have no reason to use a condom (prob won't matter much since i prefEr we be married). For others, sex in diff holes would probably be enjoyable but for me, im strictly vaginal. I want him to sex me in every possible vaginal position (cause im not into anal) and i want it to be a mix of slow/passionate and fast/rough. I want to make him cum inside of me until it drains his dick dry and my pussy is forever wet so that shouldn't be too hard to convince his dick to “give into me” haha. Afterwards, i want us to lay beside eachother and cuddle as he leaves his dick inside of me and we fall asleep. This would be perfect sex for me

• when the head so good your whole body shake, a neat tongue kiss crazy sexual energy with a big dick that he knows how to work, that got me hugging the sheets to take of his dick, squirting and creaming on all his dick and a big fat nut at the end (means i did a good job) with us both tired and satisfied.

• Yes, yes, it does. When everything fits right. When you are just as physically into them as you are mentally. When you make love to their soul but can still fuck like rabbits. When you can just explore with each other and reach new heights. Things you might have never considered with another person. When your body feels like it's being electrocuted from a whole body orgasm. Oh yes, it exists.

• The associated question is when it is so good isn't there always the thought that it can get more 'perfect'?

• Hmm... I guess. Yeah, the thought of the possibility that it can get even better is what makes it perfect. The fact that that possibility even exists.

• In a sense, perfect sex is an evolving entity. Always getting better as it further evolves and defined by pragmatism in action

• Great communication and an understanding of each others likes and dislikes.
    Wanting to equally give pleasure.
    Not getting into a rut and become a lazy lover, keep it fun and interesting.

• i think it is about the 'knowing' and the intuition that goes hand in hand. You read the woman and know what she wants at that moment and you facilitate her. while at the same time fully unlocking her and allowing her to fully immerse in the height of ecstasy

• I think perfect sex is when both partners listen to (either verbally or through visual cues) what each other wants by way of their sexual interests and what feels best and each provide it.

• What is perfect sex? that don't even exist. nothings perfect, no one's perfect, perfect don't exist sorry

• Eh, maybe.

• Yeah it exists when you both get orgasm at same time and tremble like electric shock and so tired 😴, can not go to wash and sleep..

• I don’t think it’s real.

I did have simultaneous orgasms a few times and that’s always awesome, though.

• You mean 'perfect sex' as not being real?

• Agree @Macpherson. There's definitely perfect compatability. My not be perfect the sex because like everything else we're always learning. But definitely perfect sex partners. There's this thing about understanding each others needs that not many people acknowledge.

• I find that dangerous thinking. When you’re infatuated, your brain is on the equivalent of a coke binge in endorphins. If you get hung up wanting that and only that... you’ll miss a lot of wonderful experiences chasing that feeling.

• The sex between my ex and i was perfect😍 I don't know how to explain it, but we just connected so good sexually. I don't know what it was but with him I would get so fucking wet. Like literally dripping wet😍 It's never happened with anyone else, but him :/

• It means suffocating until death. 💀 You asked

What Guys Said 29

• Knowing my partner is pleased and feels totally loved safe and secure in my embrace. Hearing the deep breathing of satisfied sleep escape her lips and the warmth of her juices draining over my legs as we spoon and hold her tight and that slow grind as she pushes her hips back into to my slowly swelling cock as she lets me know she wants it burried root deep as she drifts all the way to sleep holding me in her through the night.

• you certainly have a way with words to perfect encapture the lightning in a bottle magic

• thank you very much, I am always more comfortable and eloquent with the written word than I am in person. I am more able to get my thoughts out in written word than I have ever been able to speaking. I have also a vivid imagination and enjoy some erotic writing, lol but seriously thank you it is truly how I feel.

• to put it simple having sex with an escort or any other sex workers.

https://i.redd.it/m1w0ze08d0cy.png

I created that image by the way

• Sex is highly overrated.
    Side effects of orgasms outweigh its benefits.

• My definition of perfect sex is when the desires, fantasies and kinks or fetishes of both people are satisfied. Both people must also reach their climax and the quality of the climax has to be top notch.

• Its when you plan it i mean a whole day where you take her out to shopping. Than a spa/ massage for two finally get dine and wine and give her best orgasm she ever had. More than 2 hour sex taking your time.

• planning is fun but so is impulse. like being out for dinner and looking her dead in the eye and saying 'i want to fuck you...'

• I like ur take on dirty talk lol quite surprising woman like dirty talk. I had a few that slapped me for talking dirty to them.

• it would consists of romance, love, Scented Candles, rose petals on the bed, and then some rough banging too, lol

• Perfect sex is sex with a partner you love and have great chemistry with and sexy and beautiful as hell. She's passionate, open minded and it's very even with give and take as far as you pleasing each other whether oral or who's on top or aggressive or dominant. And positions are pretty equal with positioning and each can rotate between positions and not stuck on role reversed positons or not and both bang each other hard or slow and like a good tennis match relaying back and forth and in sync. It doesn't have to literally be during sex that moment, but one day you're dominant another her, based on the mood, but overall through the course of your time very balanced and fun and passionate

• Love and the connection and chemistry inherent in it is the main premise. The aside is the thought that perfect sex doesn't exist for it can always get better and go to greater heights

• I am not sure it does. What you might consider perfect sex might not be for your sexual partner so it depends on what blows your mind. In general it's relative.

• Yes!! Capital bliss with your partner, physically, sexually and emotionally!!

• it is like the inextricable link between mind, heart, being soul that culminates in body

• So nice to hear a man say something like that. That's exactly how I feel.

• Perfect sex does exist but its like trapping lightning in a bottle, so to speak. It can't be manufactured, it just happens seemingly at random.

• A fair mixture of sexual chemistry, confidence, bothways; harmony of desire, sexual drive, shared kinks or fetishes.

• Honestly, if it does exist, I haven't had it. All of my sexual encounters have pretty much sucked

• When 2 persons are in total osmosis while doing it.

• It means she had a tight pussy and didn't talk to mich

• I'm not too kinky, I have a penis that gets erect, that's about it.

• Lots of perfect little moments but never the whole thing.

• Are you rubbing my face in it also Rub was one of her words she used tp say and make me smile

• Sex with me.

• No..

• Yea.

• Wow i felt bad cause i got 8 downvotes from random guys but i see u did to. Lol who are these trolls

• You will have to communicate with your partner on how you want things to be in bed haha.

I’m not bothered by the down voted

• Nope.

• Cum inside the pussy

• Not getting arrested 😂😂😂

• Sex is extremely overrated.
    Obviously the asker (gobsmacked3)...
    Is a lonely divorced man sitting in his mom's basement and doing nothing in life except writing descriptive sexual posts so that few needy and desperate women inbox him.

But if you're a person who is doing something productive in his life like doing a job or chasing your dreams, you will realise that sex is overrated. Its fun but still it should never be your primary focus in life. Also, having too much sex fuvks women up emotionally and mentally.
    Fuck sex.

Gobsmacked3 you're a loser dude. Get a life !!

• gobsmacked3, arnt you the one who post questions that you have erectile dysfunction and now you ask the glory of perfect sex
    Lmao clown

• I'm a virgin and a celibate as Well by choice.
    The hunger for sex is never satiated.
    Its like you eat food as much as you can, but after few days you're back to zero and hungry again.

No one is satisfied with sex. I don't agree with perfect sex. All these things give you temporary pleasure.
    I chase my dreams in my life, I don't have time for sex or masturbation.

First I want to achieve something big in my life, then I will have sex with my wife.

Ps - I will never marry a slut who rode the cock carousel and now wants to land a safe deal, a nice guy.

• no its not real

• i wouldn't know im a lonely virgin who has a crush on a girl who probably doesn't like me back

• why not tell her- only live once

• so we went out again today and i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes!

• great to hear!

all the best to you both :)

• What is perfect sex for you? ↗

Just before few minutes Pink Anonymous asked this question. Check out Opinions.