Why do many guys think they are entitled to effortless sex from women?

I notice on here that many guys will act quickly to call a woman “prostitute” or “golddigger” simply because she wants to be courted, taken out to fancy dinners, before having sex.

Obviously there are women who hook up even with men who disrespect them and hit them. So saying that there are women who have sex without expecting anything in return isn’t a valid argument.

To me, a man who chooses the “freeway” shows that he doesn’t value me enough to care to impress me. That in itself is a turnoff whether I am looking for something serious or not.

Again, Why is it wrong for women to expect to be treated generously before hooking up, but not for men to expect sex for nothing?

33185

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a good understanding of the power women possess.

But you must understand how vigilant a man is to the type of men women go for.

If a man trys to act nice and respectful and do all these dates and stuff. And try court a women and it constantly leads to nothing (we've all been there brothers).

While the fuck boys in the night clubs and the buff guys in the gym get chicks for being pricks. And being absolutely nothing. Dudes notice this and it has some sort effect on them.

The man will notice this pattern and will eventually not see the point of courting a women because they throw themselves to other guys so easily for not courting. Guys will do what's effective and what works. Also it depends on what the guy wants.
    Why court constantly if there's no point? Just another investment (financially and emotionally) down the toilet.

The sense of entitlement can come also low key from jealousy and frustration. By seeing thre fuckboys and buff guys in the gym get chicks so easily. While you put in so much effort can get to persons head.

That's just what I think.

• No one is entitled to anything. Feeling entitled is a whole different story. Women who go on a date knowing that it isn't going to lead anywhere before it started are definitely deceiving, gold diggers. Unfortunately, there are chicks like that in this world. However, not all girls are like that. You should be able to tell what type of woman you're dealing with by observing her actions.

• Low-self esteem, because they don't jump at 55 years old man who offer payment? like you?

• I see i guess it depends on the women in the end

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl friend, it's all relative to expectations. I believe the word you are looking for is called "courting". Women and men both should be courted by their admirers. Set your expectations for a man to spoil you, and don't step down cause he won't. Want to be placed on a pedestal and worshipped , then so be it. Just understand that when expectations are high, expect to be disappointed many times over... but having high expectations as such will weed out the men who don't fit your criteria. Believe me, he ain't keeping you for the long haul if you're giving it up even for an expensive meal. There's gotta be more to you for him to want to spend the big bucks anyhow.

• I agree sister. I am glad you understand that there's no ill will in expecting to be courted.

• @jrallen175 courting is a guy’s job. If he wants to get the prized possession, he needs to work for it.

• That's bullshit. Women are not possessions and of a girl wants a guy she should do done courting too.