My girlfriend want to wait marriage. Is having sex with another girl considered cheating?

Anonymous
my twin sister has accept to lend me her account, because I need advices. I am a man of 20 years old. I am crazy in love with a girl of the same age as me, with whom I go out for 2 years. she is beautiful, intelligent, sweet, and basically the perfect woman that any man would dream to marry. the only trouble is that she is attached to her Christian religion, unlike me who is an atheist. that's not the real problem, I respect her religion except that she wants to wait marriage, unlike me who had sex for the first time at 17, then one year before meeting her. i really love her and i want to spend the rest of my life with her. but my urges make me suffering every time I hold her in my arms. Every time I kiss her I just want to take her cloths off, and I sometimes have wet dreams about her, and I fap every day thinking about her. because of our studies I should wait more than two years to marry her. and I do not know how I'm going to take it that much, especially since A lot of girls try to flirt with me, and resisting the temptation is really difficult. I was about to cheat on her, in bar, i was drunk and i kissed another girl, i was about to have sex with her, but I stopped when i received a call from my girlfriend, because she wanted to tell me how much she loves me. I didn’t cheated on her yet but I am about to become crazy, I even begin to tell myself that it would not be really deceiving her, if I just have sex with another girl or a prostitute, while waiting for our marriage, because I see myself unable to cheat on her after that. if it's only sex, it's not really cheating, right? but my sister says that it’s cheating. I really need your help! I don’t want to leave her because I know I will regret it, in two year when I start missing her. she also refuses any sexual practice as a hand job. on one side I think it’s adorable and cute, which makes me even more in love with her but on another I suffer
19
10