Why would a guy friend send you a nude pic of him having sex with a girl he is casually seeing?

Badlilmimi
I am curious to find out why a guy friend of mine who has decided to send a nude pic of him having sex with a girl and told me that he wants me to be in that position with him.

Background info, I have known him for a while and he made it clear that he wanted to have sex with me. Aside from us exchanging pictures before, I wasn't really interested to take in further when we hung out because he lived interstate and I'm still healing from relationship with my ex.

Then, out of nowhere he sent me a pic of him with a girl. Is he trying to make me turned on? Jealous? Or he just a freak trying to get some? I wonder if any other fellas have done this and maybe I should watch out for this guy.
15
3