Can a guy start liking a girl because of good sex?

I mean if you met a girl that's down to fuck and you fucked on the first day you met and she gave you amazing sex... would you keep that girl around for sex etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, in fact, it is, statistically speaking, more likely than not.

There is an aphorism: "For a woman there is no sex until there is love. For a man, they don't believe it is love until there is sex." There are all sorts of reasons, rooted in our evolution, for this.

However, what it boils down to for a man is that is that sex gives him that sense of being loved and wanted and respected that he needs. Surprisingly then, more than for a woman for whom sex is the "icing on the cake" of a relationship, and contrary to pop culture stereotypes, a man is more likely to mistake sex for love and to fall in love because of sex.

(Most of this comes from the Kinsey study, a study by Victoria University in Australia, Princeton and a few NIH studies.)

As an aside, after my high school girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other - back in the day - I was sure of two things. 1) I was a man!!! 2) that my girlfriend was going to be the girl I was going to marry, have babies with, have the house, the white picket fence, the works. Of course, that was me as a 16 year old boy, but it was a very primal and instinctive reaction.

That said, these are statistical trends and tendencies and not metaphysical absolutes. In general it is true, but there will - in each case - be statistical deviations and individual variables that come into play, including specific personality traits, moral/religious beliefs, prior experiences, etc. Overall, though, a man is far more likely to fall in love because of sex - and interestingly will be more committed to the relationship once one is established - than a woman.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have actually heard my guy friends say, they would only keep her for sex. And thatโ€™s it. If the feelings arenโ€™t there, they will never keep her.

3|3
    0|0
    • I'm a girl and I keep so many guys for sex ๐Ÿ˜ funny thing is they think I like them hahahaa

• Yeah exactly

Recommended Questions

What Guys Said 28

• No
    That only happens mostly with women
    Men are highly capable of keeping physical intimacy and emotional intimacy apart from each other.
    Which most women aren't capable of.
    If you are planning to sleep with someone to make the fall for you. Be prepared for the possibility of the other extreme of them playing you just for the sex

0|0
    0|0
  • DUH YEAH
    the power of the little head cannot be underestimated, it will have what it wants to worship it and will always pester to get it... to distraction

been there done that and topper was she was drop dead gorgeous
    but it all ended when she lied about taking BC pills and we both still had education to finish & careers to begin in order to support a kid!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, although I've had that happen to me five or six times, and each time I would have loved to have her around again, but it didn't happen, except for two times when I ended up going out with them for a few months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do a hookup like that, but my feelings for a woman I was dating or just started seeing would definitely deepen if the sex was good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human relationships are pretty complicated. One dimension, even the most mind blowing sex ever, is never quite enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would definitely keep that girl around and who knows... maybe we can go further if we like each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! Providing she's not an absolute nut case. Still has to have a reasonable personality and attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah id keep in touch to relieve myself when necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have feelings. pretty selfish to just do it for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!!!
    Happens all the time (for both sexes).
    It happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last time I had it like that, 2 weeks later she was my girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question. Can a women like a guy based on his status and income?

0|0
    0|0
  • If we were a good sexual match and all I was looking for was hookups, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it surely helps but it's not the only factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. if according to him your good then ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Isn't sex mostly the same?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • thats love right

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely yes

0|0
    0|0
  • yes right after sex love starts

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, may be...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not have sex with a girl whom I don't like. I am not that desperate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It might even go further than that and I'd want her to be my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• She just a sex friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see the answers ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I started liking a guy because of sex... So it's possible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes