What is the most attractive part of a woman’s body?

Besides boobs and bum what the most attractive part of a woman’s body to you?

14137

Most Helpful Guys

• There really isn't just one part. It's all encompassing the sensuality of a woman. The way she moves, smiles, looks at you with those desire eyes. Curves in her back, the feel of her skin. The way they do little things like bit their lip, or moan for no real reason but it would seem for you to know what she sounds like moaning, "MMMM GOD this salad is soooo good..." Or when she licks her lips while looking at you. Or even the attitude they have. Women have this sense of fun about them that is so much more different then men. It's really care free and open and just natural. How they can laugh at themselves and still look sexy as hell doing it.

Maybe the most important sexual tool women have is their minds. Yeah it's "corny", but the more I think about it, really women are the best at attraction and sensuality and we are just wanting a piece of it.

• Legs or belly. Definitely belly in my opinion. But also necks look really nice they're underrated. Also a woman's face is usually more attractive than all others listed. But I don't think face when I think body...

• For some men it's feet, feet is the most common fetish amongst men. Personally not into it at all.

Most Helpful Girls

• The entire face when she's sporting a smile or expressing joy.

• 1. Booooobs - I like boobs. Preferably C or D (Yes, I know you said excluding boobs and bum, but I'm doing a list, so I think I should be able to add them)
    2. Face - I need a pretty face to look at.
    3. Hair - I love pretty hair. Stroking her hair, touching it, playing with it, and so on.