What is the most attractive part of a woman’s body?

Besides boobs and bum what the most attractive part of a woman’s body to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There really isn't just one part. It's all encompassing the sensuality of a woman. The way she moves, smiles, looks at you with those desire eyes. Curves in her back, the feel of her skin. The way they do little things like bit their lip, or moan for no real reason but it would seem for you to know what she sounds like moaning, "MMMM GOD this salad is soooo good..." Or when she licks her lips while looking at you. Or even the attitude they have. Women have this sense of fun about them that is so much more different then men. It's really care free and open and just natural. How they can laugh at themselves and still look sexy as hell doing it.

Maybe the most important sexual tool women have is their minds. Yeah it's "corny", but the more I think about it, really women are the best at attraction and sensuality and we are just wanting a piece of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legs or belly. Definitely belly in my opinion. But also necks look really nice they're underrated. Also a woman's face is usually more attractive than all others listed. But I don't think face when I think body...

2|0
    0|0
    • For some men it's feet, feet is the most common fetish amongst men. Personally not into it at all.

Most Helpful Girls

• The entire face when she's sporting a smile or expressing joy.

1|2
    0|0
  • 1. Booooobs - I like boobs. Preferably C or D (Yes, I know you said excluding boobs and bum, but I'm doing a list, so I think I should be able to add them)
    2. Face - I need a pretty face to look at.
    3. Hair - I love pretty hair. Stroking her hair, touching it, playing with it, and so on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 135

• What do you have left after boobs and ass are taken out of the equation? Her arms, legs, stomach and face? Haha. Well I like the face out of everything most anyways. Generally a girl with a really attractive face also comes with a really attractive body. But face is definitely the most important feature to me. Eyes, hair, facial structure and smile are huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her camel toe as shown in the picture below:

0|1
    0|0
  • For me the most attractive part of a woman's body would be her shoulders and her back. I find that for most females one of the few areas they don't consider when dolling themselves up is their back, and is one of the few great indicators of their overall attractiveness because they either look like a linebacker or a cheerleader.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to say. I think it depends on the girl. However, I think lately I've noticed shoulders on girls, when girls show a nice shoulder in a dress it gets my attention. Also sexy toned arms have always distracted me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyes and smile. Do her eyes light up do they see you or through you. Are they piercing or fleeting. The eyes are the window to the soul and when a woman is truly in love with you her eyes shine in your presence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm her area below the belly/lower back, above the tighs. I don't mean the vagina i mean that belly area. Like is it flat, do you have dimples? I guess that includes the butt. What ever, that while area is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair, it's the first thing I really notice. Her hair is what basically means a lot, I don't personally care about the colour but her hair would honestly be the best part of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • In order, (not including the things you've said);
    Her Face,
    Her Eyes,
    Her Hair,
    Her Heart!

1|2
    0|0
  • The eyes and lips are a first for me. Particularly when there is a smile. All others are part and parcel to be neither prioritised or disregarded.

Surely that why you like them on the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and a smile. Aswell as a great personality that, no matter how you feel, always puts you in a good mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to say in all honesty her face, if I find someone pretty/attractive then I don't really mind whether she's got A cups or HHs, fat or thin, short or tall I'm just a sucker for a pretty face!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for her legs and her back (the entire back, not just her bum )

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll always start with the eyes. A woman's eyes attract me the most. Then neck. And after that the fine body work. But eyes first.

1|0
    0|0
  • This will sound silly but her posture a woman with good posture will always seem more attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Her entire body can be. Just biological attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • To need it's their face cause I like seeing a girl smile well I should say the head since it's what stands out to me (idc if I sound cringey)

1|0
    0|1
  • Stomach, a nice fit waist and stomach. Drives me crazy.

1|0
    1|0
  • neck, tummy, hands, legs, eyes, wow what is not attractive in a woman's body

2|0
    0|0
  • Eyes. Because you can use them to smile, tease, flirt, attract, or even make them fall in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her face, especially if she's got a symmetrical face, I admire a woman's face as much as her body.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

Recommended myTakes