My boyfriend goes behind my back and watches twerking videos or porn. I've asked him to stop more than 3 times and he always goes back to it? Help?

Anonymous
This has been a problem for over 2 years, or at least that is when I found out he had been watching porn and twerking videos. I cried my eyes out the first time (only 18) and he genuinely seemed like he was upset at himself the first time I confronted him. I told him I felt like I wasn't good enough and that I didn't like that he watched that stuff, especially behind my back. We were having sex frequently so I didn't know what the problem was. Flash forward a year and I found out from his phone that he was googling specific porn stars and twerking again. I confronted him again and he called me psycho for looking through his phone. I asked him how he would like it if I was watching other guys on my phone behind his back and getting off to it. He seemed less apologetic that time and more annoyed at me for confronting him. Now about a year later I am in this situation again. I have yet to confront him about it but I know he will be mad again that I found out. I logged on to YouTube, with the sole intention of watching a podcast on there, saw the recent search was a woman who only posts twerking videos. This is on our shared device so he can't accuse me of intentionally "digging". I have been scared of this happening recently because we haven't had sex in a couple weeks. Due to my period being really bad and overall loss of interest at this time. I have told him before that I prefer him saying something instead of going behind my back and watching that stuff because I feel like it replaces me but it seems my instincts were correct. How should I approach this? I'm very upset and naturally cried over it again. He is at work right now and I feel like if I text him about it, he will pass it off like it was nothing.
42
16