Am I wrong for telling him I can no longer suck his dick?

2ndOne
I’ve been with my boyfriend for 6 months now and it’s pretty much been a one sided beneficial relationship. I sit here and give him unlimited bjs in the car, while he’s driving, after the gym, after work etc. not to mention swallow his battery acid cum. Strong dick odor or not. But yet not once gotten eaten out. And i’m over it and over giving him bjs because he really doesn’t deserve it. Recently he’s been talking about him not getting any head anymore and kinda tries to press me about it in a subtle way. I told him I don’t get any at all yet you don’t see me complain. He told me well you can always go out and find another guy to do it for you. And said many guys would jump at the opportunity to. Which yes he’s correct but yet I’m with him. It’s not the fact that he doesn’t do it it’s the fact that he won’t do it but yet expects me to keep giving and expect absolutely nothing in return. All while im being selfish and sucking his sweaty dick and swallowing his poison cum. He has childish thinking. He won’t even be up for it even tho im unhappy.
+1 y
mind u this boy is repulsed by vagina hair being grown out to a bush. and can’t kiss me on the mouth after i suck his dick. He’s childish af
+1 y
another thing I don't know why y’all telling me to shave? i get waxed every month there’s nothing to shave.
28
6