My boyfriend doesn't go down on me long enough for me to orgasm

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost six months and have just started having sex, although we have had oral sex before (usually me to him). Vaginal sex has always been painful for me no matter what I try and I could never orgasm from it. I've only ever been able to orgasm with one person through oral sex and it usually took 15-30 mins. My boyfriend doesn't go down on me long enough for me to orgasm. He just does it for a couple of min until I'm wet and then goes on to intercourse, but it makes me frustrated because I actually want to enjoy our sex life too. How can I tell him that I 'need more time'. He claims that he loves giving oral but told me once that he can last 10mins, his ex was a lot faster. I don't want him to get tired though, but plenty of times I'll continue to give him oral after I'm already tired of doing it. He sais he doesn't want to have intercourse anymore because it hurts me but how can I tell him that I still want oral sex. I really enjoy it but I've stopped him from doing it in the past because I wanted to wait. How can I tell him what I want without being embarrassed?
9
5