How do you feel about the public school dress code for girl?

Guys can wear practically whatever they want and know one says anything, but girls have all these rules for it. Like no short shorts, leggings, tube top, showery skirts, they can show to much cleavage if any. It’s not a girls fault for the way her body fits in the clothes she wears. So do you think it’s fair that they treat it as if it’s the girls fault, for possibly “disturbing” the guys because of what she wears?

816

Most Helpful Guy

• noone says anything for guys because guys dont like wearing 10cm long shorts and they dont put their balls on display like girls show their cleavage.
    think about it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be able to wear what you want with some limitations like I don't think a girl should wear shorts that are actually half way up her ass or things like that but other than very small limitations I think it should be whatever