Is the term "once you go black, you dont go back" true?

Because some of my friends said it is but I'm still curious lol

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? Is this seriously a question? I'm pretty sure you can answer that for yourself. Sounds like something some black men say to attract white girls. Or it could be something white girls say who are infatuated with doing it just because it was once taboo. The truth is, it's all preference. Are you attracted to black men? If so, then I don't think your question matters, since that is who you are attracted to. Otherwise, ignore the stereotypes and date who you are attracted to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol absolutely not haha

• Wow really? Lol

• They aren't the only ones able to lay down that pipe ;)

• Lmfao 😉