Is the term "once you go black, you dont go back" true?

Because some of my friends said it is but I'm still curious lol

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? Is this seriously a question? I'm pretty sure you can answer that for yourself. Sounds like something some black men say to attract white girls. Or it could be something white girls say who are infatuated with doing it just because it was once taboo. The truth is, it's all preference. Are you attracted to black men? If so, then I don't think your question matters, since that is who you are attracted to. Otherwise, ignore the stereotypes and date who you are attracted to.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol absolutely not haha

0|2
    0|0
    • Wow really? Lol

• Show All
    • They aren't the only ones able to lay down that pipe ;)

• Lmfao 😉

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• No - I've been with women after they've slept with black men. And a black woman told me that I was the best shag she ever had so the notion is nonsense

1|2
    0|0
  • If you go black we don't want you back, so go ahead and do it.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow.. 🙄

• Show All
    • Why do you say wow? I mean, if somebody is going to ask a question like that, then I would think messed up replies are pretty much inevitable.

• @Cyber_Ghost She is surprised because it is socially acceptable to be a slut and as a female she will do exactly that while on the other hand be surprised that there are people who understand there are consequences for what you choose to do in your life.

• Once you go white nothing else is right, just joking. It’s untrue for most people that dating or having sex with a black person would stop them from dating any other ethnicity

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, my ex was with a black guy for almost 2 years before me... I'm Italian and Latin... She was very happy and surprised with what i was packing, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't you seen the movies white guys know how to treat a lady and they are into bondage. Maybe a cop even you know people who help the community and not steal from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why people want to mix race's but I say that it's false

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it comes down to personal preference, not stereotypes. It is just an expression

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the point at which something is no longer recoverable from frostbite. Be careful, bundle up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true if you believe in racial stereotypes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah just some fakes that we made up

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll never know until you try I guess.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's true

0|0
    2|2
  • Yes, its true.

0|0
    0|2
  • Some people it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look me up when you 18. I'll line you out. There's more than you'd believe out there as far as good guys that are working with Les than 2 foot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a fake

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe for some, but not for everyone. Just find the right person and don't care about race and all that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the person and their past experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some people

0|0
    0|0
  • true

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't even understand what it means.

0|0
    0|0
    • Once you had sex with a black guy, you won't want it with anyone else

• I’m white, been with black and married a Puerto Rican... so not really.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes