My girlfriend receives dick pics from her ex - HELP?

Anonymous
Hey guys. I'm a lesbian and I have a girlfriend. We're together for almost 2 years now and our situation is a bit tricky. It's been 10 years since I came out as lesbian for my family but my girlfriend never dated a girl before me and her family doesn't know we are together, they live in a different city and my girlfriend visits them once a year. I'm sure she loves me, but I'm not sure if she is lesbian or bi or straight. We have sex a lot and everything is perfect, but there's one thing that bothers me since the beginning of the last year. I know she's in touch with her ex (he lives in a different country, far away from us), she told me that in the beginning of our relationship, and she told him we were together. I always thought something was odd, so one day I read their whatsapp messages (I know it's wrong) and saw that she told him we were over (we weren't) and he asked her if she was lonely, she said yes. He told her he could masturbate on cam for her sometime and she said she would love it. They didn't say anything else and later he sent her a dick pic. She sent him some emojis and that was it. I told her that I saw it and she said it was nothing, she was just trying to make him stop asking questions about us (me and her as a couple) and that's why she told him we were over. Ok, everything was great, until I saw her facebook messages. I saw they talked dirty on cam. I didn't say anything about that, but I'm constantly asking her to stop talking to him, telling her how I feel about it, but she just says she won't stop because she likes him as a friend and when she sends dick pics, she just ignores, don't encourage him and they change subjects (I know sometimes she really does that). Anyway, I want to stop looking at her phone, but I'm scared that she's still in love with him and can't be with him because he lives in a different country, so she's with me just not to be alone. What should I do? Talking to her doesn't work, she says she loves me but I don't buy it
Updates
+1 y
Why can't she just tell him to stop sending pictures? When I told her to do it, she said it didn't matter if he sent pictures or not, because she erases it and changes the subject of the conversation. But I still don't feel ok about it. I still think she should tell him to stop. Girls, help me!
15 Opinion