How can I turn her into my sex slave without scaring her away?

Anonymous
Alright, here's the deal; I started talking to this girl on tinder, for a casual hook up and stuff that I usually do. Now I’m a total dom, and a bit of a sadist; I like my partner to be submissive and do what she's told, and if she's masochistic, all the better. Now I’m always up front about this, and some girls run, while others are up for it- thus far, all of them girls who've done it before. Now this new girl I’m talking with is gorgeous AF, a solid 10/10, and I'd like to start a dedicated friends with benefits relationship with her if I could- maybe even make her my girlfriend if it works out between us. But she’s never done this kind of sex before. Never done sex before, period; she's a virgin (or so she says). She says she wants to do it though, and she's willing to become my sex slave, but she’s also very scared and doesn’t know what to do. I’m meeting up with her this weekend to play with her for the first time. But it's not just my first time inducting a girl into BDSM, but the first time I'll be having sex with a virgin too. I know I can't go in too hard or too fast on the first time, so as not to scare her away, but I don't want to be too boring and vanilla either. What should I start off with?
2
1