This may sound weird. me and my boyfriend have this fetish that no one has probably heard of. Do any of you have a fetish similar to this one?

Anonymous
sometimes when my boyfriend and i want to get each other horny, we treat each other like a baby like, i tell him at night to act like he's crying at night like a baby that way i would know that i need to breast feed him. when it's my turn, he tells me to wet the bed which gets him horny and he will wipe my vagina either by licking it or by using a peace of tissue paper.

we take turns doing our favorite parts an another of my parts is when i give him a bath. like i wash his whole body while he's acting like he's playing with a toy boat that i bought for this fetish.

however, one thing that we don't do is that when we take a dump, we don't wipe each other because we both don't feel comfortable doing that.
lastly when he gives me a bath, he gives me a bath as well also, we both spoon feed each other.

So, yeah we both have this fetish that no one probably heard of.
7
1