Hi everyone I have big breasts and my mom always taunts me on their size. Like look they looks like a football. I feels bad what should I do?

PS, I am 30D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't that big. Tell your mom to grow up and not to pick on you and that it bothers you. Is her breast small?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really mean of anyone to comment on your size, and especially your mum. You're the size you are because of your genes, and she gave you half of them! As long as you are happy with your body then that's what really matters.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Is she jealous?
    D cup is big but not huge.
    At your age, you should nicely tell her it is bothering you when she chides you about them. If that does not work, then get a little meaner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she's either jealous or intimidated. A 30D isn't that big, so I'd just brush off her comments or make some witty comebacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell your mom to stop taunting you about your body. That's not what a mom (or anyone) should do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think just about every guy (and some of the girls) reading this post would love to see them. That's nothing to feel insecure about lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not be afraid or ahsamed Bout them be proud of them

0|0
    0|0
  • You only have a D that's nothing my girls a 34 GG and a size 12 cloths so not fat either your fine

0|0
    0|1
  • You should ask your mom to stop making fun of your body.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, you'll have to show them to me so I can get a better feel of the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice trolling dude.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prove it

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Your mom's an asshole. Don't listen to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mother shouldn't make comments about your breasts if that makes you feel insecure. But you absolutely don't need to be. They are beautiful whether they are small or big!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes