Is it normal for a man to have these sexual fantasies about women?

Examples:
*when she's giving you oral, you grab her hair and pull her face in to force your dick down her throat
*you rough her up until she bruises/bleeds
*you shove your hands down her panties to feel her up while sticking her tongue down your throat, just randomly throughout the day
*you tie her hands and legs to the bedposts and tease her clit and nipples for a looong time, with your hands, mouth and toys, until she's begging for release; stopping just as she's about to orgasm, and doing this over and over again, just to torture her
*You cum all over her face, and all over the place, before making her to lap it all up and swallow it down
*lots of sexual teasing
*you slap her hard, if she deserves it
*you grab her tits, and by the pussy, and say 'these belong to me'
*you make her bow down and kiss your feet every morning, while you puts your foot on the back of her head
* you make her masturbate for your entertainment
* she has to be naked around the house, do all the housework, and serve you and your friends drinks
* you whip her when you're stressed out, then make her kneel while you stand over her as she gives you oral sex
*she has to call you 'Master', and to address your friends and family formally
*she exists to serve you, and to be your sex toy
*You make her wear a chastity device to lock away her pussy, and when you're feeling evil, you add an electric needle poking into her clit which tases her whenever she gets wet (or wets herself).
*You use a pump to engorge her pussy and make it swollen, then slap it hard
*You spank her ass, hard, until it's red and raw, before fucking her hard up the ass
*you pour dripping hot wax over her pussy and nipples
*she has to sleep naked on the floor, fully exposed, while you sleep on the bed under a blanket
*at kink parties, she has to wear a dog collar, and kneel beside you, while you hold her leash
*etc.
Have you ever done any of these things IRL? And is it normal to sexually fantasize about girls in this way?

• Yes, it's only natural
  • Yes, most men are sick misogynistic perverts
  • No idea/results
    Vote C
  • No, most men are submissive cucks these days
    Vote D
  • No, it's evil and wrong
    Vote E

105