Any funny sexual encounters?

It's always good to hear a crazy or funny sex story. Do you have any? I know I have a few lol

36

What Girls Said 3

• Back in my wild days (which I'll admit only ended a couple of weeks ago) there was this place I hung out in that was very lenient about restroom hanky panky.

I had such a reputation that either restroom I was in was unisex, because I was always taking guys into the ladies room (you use them your entire life so naturally you go to the one with the female icon) but I'd take them into the men's room if they said they'd be more comfortable there. It was such an open secret that if no members of law enforcement were there the employees and regulars would call the restrooms "Tiffany's love nests."

In fact, it was such a common occurrence that people would just come in, do their business, and since they had sinks with enough counter space for me to get on they'd wash their hands literally inches from me while we continued and just went on about it as though it were a normal restroom visit.

One night I was in the ladies room with a young stud, on the counter that the sink's in with my legs wide open and my boobs hanging out, and one of the employees came in. She wasn't much older than me, maybe about five years, and she said "good for you!" real loud.

Then she hugged my partner, kissed him on the cheek, and said "you're wearing a condom, right?" before putting her hand on his pelvis right above his penis and pulling him out about half an inch to check. Then she hugged me, while I was on the sink leaning against the wall with a man inside of me, and said "thank you" before doing her business, then after she washed her hands she patted my partner on the back and smiled at him before returning to work.

He immediately went limp and I couldn't figure out why. It wasn't the age. I was almost the same age as her. It wasn't the way she looked. She was hot, and part of me wanted to ask her to join in while the other part was worried he'd rather switch over to her. We got his equipment working again, finished up, and went back out.

That same employee, when we came out, proudly said "my baby boy is all grown up!" before she led the patrons in a round of "happy birthday." I was known as the "man maker" there, and I got a lot of disapproving stares from patrons when they saw me coming out with either their son or other relative of theirs, but this woman, as a birthday gift, brought her son to work with her on his 21st birthday specifically to lose his virginity. And she was proud that he lost it.

I still can't remember it without cracking up.

• 6d

Holy shit !! Ha

• 6d

Come to think of it, the fact that everyone was so use to my slutty ways that seeing me in the restrooms having sex was no big deal could be funny in and of itself. They didn't stop to watch or anything. Sometimes they'd have to grab a knee or ankle to move out of the way to get to the sink, but I was such a fixture there that a woman getting plowed was treated like a vase of flowers on the counter.

• 6d

Yeah, I was kind of just being sarcastic. I actually find it very strange. LOL
      Did you read MY story?

• I was on top - fully exposed porn style - and his dad walked in.

• 6d

Haha what did you do?

• 6d

Lol! I was like 25, I think.

• 6d

Haha. Good times ! I have a couple stories. Crazy at the time but funny now lol.

• Having sex with my husband in my mother in laws pool only for my husbands brother and sister to come home early and catch us lol but we didn't stop and well they never told to my knowledge but it was funny

• 6d

That's great! Ha. I had a moment like that. In her pool. Dog started barking ha was trying to hide it from her parents but we didn't care ! I picked her up and walked her right past her parents room and finished in the hallway cuz we just couldn't wait ha. It was intense. Great story ! Thanks for sharing with me !

• 6d

Do u have any more?

• 6d

As you did, no reason to stop, just because someone walked in accidentally.

What Guys Said 6

• I know people always think I'm making this up, but I SWEAR, this is 100% a true story, and I've already told it many times on here.
    When I was 16, I went to he hospital get my bladder checked. I was at the height of puberty, and had never had a sexual experience with a woman before. And I have always been someone who gets turned on really easily.
    The doctor send me in to get an ultrasound done. The nurse who was doing it, was a MILF. I couldn't believe it, because these are the kinds of nurses you only see in porn. It started off normal when she was just ultra-sounding my stomach, but then things escalated from there.
    She told me, "Undo your shorts for me", so I knew she was gonna stick her hand down my shorts, which really turned me on, and I instantly got hard. The next part, is kind of both our faults. I only undid the button, but didn't unzip them. I expected her to ask me to unzip them, but instead she did it herself, which REALLY got me going, and I was the hardest and most aroused I've ever been at this point. I reached through my pocket and sort of moved it out of the way, so she wouldn't touch it. She stuck the gelled up ultrasound along with her hand, down my underwear, and started to inch closer and closer to my dick. I could feel the tingling and I was like, "Oh God, any lower and I'm gonna blow!" She inched closer one last time, and I couldn't handle it. I quickly grabbed my dick thorough my pocket and squeezed the tip as hard as I could, so it wouldn't get on her hand, which would've been REALLY bad, especially since she wasn't wearing gloves. I could just see her looking at the monitor casually, and I was thinking to myself, I wonder if it showed up. She eventually pulled the ultrasound out, gave me some tissues, and told me to go the bathroom, so I knew she knew. She didn't say anything else, and she handled it very calmly and professionally, but I felt really bad. I could only imagine what was going through HER head and how SHE felt about one of her patients ejaculating from her procedure.
    If anything, I did pay the price, because I had to walk around with jizzed shorts for the rest of the day.

• 6d

She probably saw it coming (no pun intended). "Male, 16, gonna need a box of tissues here." You weren't the first, probably wasn't the last, and if she still has her looks it's probably still happening to this day.

I accidentally came out to a nurse one time. Not even my closest friends knew I was bi, other than my "secret girlfriend" (had to keep it a secret because she was an adult and I was a minor). When I was 15 I needed an ECG. The tape on one of the wires wouldn't hold so this highly attractive nurse had to hold the wire on my chest. When her bare finger touched my bare chest my nips turned hard enough to cut diamonds and I was very thankful to be one of those girls who wore panty liners month round.

She smiled and said "I've learned not to look at my teenage boy patients' pants, but you're only the second girl who's had this reaction." Then, not knowing I was already involved with a woman, she gave me tips on finding girls to explore with without outing myself.

• 6d

@ZeussLightningBolt It's probably a combination of things. She was right out of college. This was also at a time when LGB issues were part of the national discourse, but not so common that people were ready to come out and declare for either side.

Plus I don't know if she was bi, but I knew she was at one point curious. She said "it's a lot easier to experiment in college, but I couldn't wait that long myself." Then she started giving tips on finding girls to experiment with while staying under the radar. Didn't say much about actual techniques, but she repeatedly stressed the importance of dental dams and told me where I could get them. She said the great thing about it is that I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant.

It could be that she was of the mindset that kids shouldn't be forced to suppress their sexuality, or she could have figured I was going to experiment anyway and took the opportunity to give me a lesson on safe sex that didn't seem like a lecture.

• 6d

@tiffany_g That was really cool of her. And of course only a nurse would suggest using dental dams.

• Yes, I once emailed my girlfriend that we should visit Pen Island when we go to Europe. Unfortunately spell check changed it to Penis land which is a different island right next to Pen island. I don't know why they keep those two islands so close to each other

• During spring last year, my wife and I forgot to close our windows before we started making love. So all the neighbors that were outside during that evening could hear us.

• 0|1
  • I like romance movies

• Lol. Funny experiences.