Is it very bad for a guy to lose his virginity to a high class escort?

When I was 20 I lost my virginity to a high class escort where it was legal. She was absolutely beautiful. She was 650 an hour. I had sex with her for two hours. She was a "model" type woman. She was blonde and my age with lovely natural big boobs. She was a 11/10 total babe.

I am an ugly enough guy so I couldn't believe I was making love to a woman as hot as her. I did her in every imaginable position. She was lovely and friendly. Seeing a woman as hot as her up close was amazing.

Now I regret I lost my virginity this way as it was with a complete stranger.
Guys is it bad I went this far? I know I'd think different now.
Ladies am I a terrible person for doing this?
What should I say to a future partner?

12