Girls, Do you get turned on by sexy women/girls?

What kind of women make you horny?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends, its hard to get turned on alone by a girl. I can totally look a girl and be like, "wow she's really hot" but to be turned on I'd have to be drunk and making out with her and among other things. I'm not someone who is against gay sexual encounters or gay relationships, not even for myself. I would never date or have a relationship with a girl because I really have no desire to do so, but making out with a girl or having threesomes with them is a lot of fun. I usually like to do these things drunk but I could probably make out sober too. I have done these things before so I can confidently say they can be a turn on, but if you aren't drunk enough you'll start second guessing yourself in all honesty like "Am I supposed to feeling something? Do I like this?" Not that it's wrong or anything its just different from kissing a guy.
    Especially since I am straight there is going to be a bit of conflict when trying to get turned on, but when I am drunk anything can turn me on tbh haha. And its just so much fun because I am usually very nervous/shy with guys and girls are just so much easier because I have nothing really to be nervous about in all honestly.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• hot is hot. love to see and touch bodys

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm straight, so sexy woman are only a competition for me

0|0
    0|0