Good feeling orgasm?

I get this feeling where it's an orgasm when i get dominant and on top. I can't really explain the feeling. It feel amazing like I'm about to cum but I don't... Lol it's like a good pain in the pussy... Sorry tmi could it be cum or a good feeling when you get fucked?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you sound like a person who needs that extra push to cum. Do you help yourself at those moments with hands?

• I don't like touching myself as I don't get turned on but when a guy does it it's sexy and turns me on

• But when having sex, it can help. Ever asked the guy to rub your clit during sex?

• No he uses a vibrator... While fucking me

Most Helpful Girl