Good feeling orgasm?

I get this feeling where it's an orgasm when i get dominant and on top. I can't really explain the feeling. It feel amazing like I'm about to cum but I don't... Lol it's like a good pain in the pussy... Sorry tmi could it be cum or a good feeling when you get fucked?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you sound like a person who needs that extra push to cum. Do you help yourself at those moments with hands?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like touching myself as I don't get turned on but when a guy does it it's sexy and turns me on

• But when having sex, it can help. Ever asked the guy to rub your clit during sex?

• No he uses a vibrator... While fucking me

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think if it feels that great, just keep doing it. Probably more of a good feeling than an orgasm. A strange one for me like that is if my girlfriend puts her hands on my lower abdomen even under my shirt while my clothes are still on, it feels amazing and makes me hard instantly. I told her that the first time she did it, so she does it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could just be turned on by being the dominant one. No idea how kinky you are, but try looking up femdom, female led relationships, BDSM, etc. Some women get off on just having/taking control. A lot of guys will very willingly give you way more control than youd ever expect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you message me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Same here, that's why I'm always the dominant ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes