Embarrassed about my lack of experience?

Please no creeps saying 'I prefer innocent inexperienced women' or whatever I don't fuck with you.

Anyway, I'm 20, in college and quite inexperienced. This is taking a toll on me because it makes me feel insecure and kind of 'left out'. Don't know how to explain but I feel like I should've done more things by now, I feel childish compared to other people's experience.

I've kissed about 50 people but I've only ever had sex with one guy, who I'm currently with but in a rocky 'relationship'. He's more experienced which makes me insecure although he says I have no reason to be insecure. But I don't know it's just embarrassing to me that I've only ever been with him.

Tips or words of advice? I don't want to feel like this anymore and I can't talk to friends about it because it embarrasses me...
I don’t think you guys get it. In my social circle i am very inexperienced anyway. But thanks

312

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 20.
    I'm currently with my partner, been with her for nearly a year.
    She's the only person I've had sex with, arguably my first "real" girlfriend.
    She's also the second girl I've ever kissed, although I don't really count the first. (I didn't kiss back, she got fed up with me calling her 'frigid' and kissed me outta nowhere. I don't really count it.)

Apart from the fact that my partner calls me "sex god" at least compared to her exes, I don't feel embarrassed about it. It doesn't concern me in the least. I enjoy my time with my other half very much and if she ends up being the only person I've had been intimate with then I'll still die happy.
    Why does the number of people you've fucked matter? I'd argue it matters more how much fun you have and who you're fucking.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to be embarrassed, not everyone has sex with more than one person, just because you didn't "play the field" doesn't mean you are inexperienced, it just means sex to you is special, don't be pressured by society saying what is experienced. If you are not happy with the sex you are getting now, you could always talk to your boyfriend about trying something different with him.